Black Countach for sale...... | FerrariChat

Black Countach for sale......

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by darkalley, Apr 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darkalley

darkalley Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Not sure if anyone is on the market but the local shop near me has a black Countach for sale. http://www.stableltd.com/inventory.aspx the car isn't on their website but you can call for some more info. I have not had a chance to really look at the car up close but it is walking distance to my house if anyone is serious and they want me to give the car a look. I'm no expert but I can tell you the honest opinion on the interior, body, trim, etc before you start talking to the guy about price. Happy to help.

2. darkalley

darkalley Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jim
    the lambo is on their website now if anyone wants to take a look. I took this off the site. Not sure if anyone really cares.....
    n absolutely pristine example of the last year of production of this 190 mile-per-hour work of modern art. Ours is a U.S. delivery version of the 25th Anniversary Countach—the version generally acclaimed to be the most comfortable as well as the fastest Countach produced (183.3 mph and 0-60 in 4.7 seconds) . It is equipped with a 5.2 litre, 48-valve, fuel-injected “V-12” engine along with amenities such as factory climate control, AM-FM/cassette stereo system, electric windows and full leather interior. It has been driven just by its two owners and is accompanied by its original books, tools and custom car cover.

3. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Do not see it on the website? Where is it?

4. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    It's there, just click "Italian"

5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002