White GTS for sale in Portland | FerrariChat

White GTS for sale in Portland

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by PRimov, Apr 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PRimov

PRimov Rookie

Apr 10, 2005
    My wife and I stopped by Investment Car Inc in Portland and looked at the white 328 GTS they have advertised on E-bay today. We couldn't get out of the show room fast enough. They should have taken the high bid of $37,000 on the last go around on Ebay. The car is in just horrible shape IMHO.
    Pretty dissappointing to drive all the way up from Medford to look at our first F-car. I did get a chance to see how well I fit in the 328, however. Interesting they had a 308 in a little better shape and it felt like it had more head room, maybe the seats. Sure like the chomey vintage switches and such on the 308

Paul

2. ethirtysex

ethirtysex Karting

Mar 14, 2005
    West Linn, OR.
    Full Name:
    Kevin J. Bonnington
    Yuck, sorry you wasted your time on that car. It's turning into a celebrity for being in such poor shape. NWI always wants way more than their cars are worth, and they're too foolish to accept less.

3. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
  4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    FYI, Monte Shelton has a gray 328 GTS. I only saw it through the window as I was driving by, so no idea on condition. However, I believe Monte is generally reputable, so it's probably worth a look.

5. ethirtysex

ethirtysex Karting

Mar 14, 2005
    West Linn, OR.
    Full Name:
    Kevin J. Bonnington
    Heres the link to that.
    http://www.monteshelton.com/images/87ferrari/1987_ferrari_308_gts.htm
    They have the page marked as a 308, but that is clearly a 328 isn't it?