Lamborghini Bergen County Poker Run | FerrariChat

Lamborghini Bergen County Poker Run

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by robiferretti, Apr 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Hate to do this to brandon but time constraints forced this date.

***FAST CAR, SLOW CAR, SHOW CAR, NO CAR***

Everyone come out on Sat April 30th from 9am - 4pm Lamborghini Bergen County is hosting a Spring kick off "poker run". 9-10:15 will be a meet & greet + breakfast at the dealership. You then will get directions for the first location. After arriving at each location you will receive a playing card and the next destination. After you have collected 4 cards at the four different stops you will then proceed back to the dealership at 3 pm for your 5th card and lunch. Who ever has accumulated the best poker hand from the 5 random cards that they collected during the day will win the prize.

In attendance will be a ferrari enzo, and possibly a TT 360 coupe.

The dealership event is open to all exotic car fans and owners. However the driving event is only open to exotic car makes (student driver corvettes and gene's vette also considered exotic :) )

Emil and I will have a camera crew on location shooting footage for an upcoming project we are working on, so dress sexy and bring your lead driving shoes!

for more information contact myself at 201-637-4308 or marcello @ 201-909-0072

2. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Ahh. Look, I have no right to force anyone to do anything. But just remember, I have been working very hard on this event since Oct. and the date has pretty much been known since December. Many of us have met atleast a few times in person, though we may not have gotten a chance to get close I felt everyone would support me in this cause. As I said I can't force you guys to come. But to those who promised attendance and are registered, I trust you will be there. Those who did not, it's your choice. Though you won't be driving from place to place at my event, the drive there is long enough for you to get a little crazy, and it's for a Great cause.

I'll be blunt, i'm a little pissed as I believe everyone would say is fair.

3. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    jersey over PA.
    but jersey vs PA+college girls ...
    damn tough call.

4. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    brandon u sure have cause to be pissed.
    although as rob said he has no choice of other dates.
    as i always said, dont take internet as place of popularity contest. ppl is gonna their own choices based on distance, type of events and etc.

btw i am just wondering if lots of ppl on fchat actually committed to your event. if not then its really no conflict here.

5. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I already mentioned that not everyone committed but to those who did register I trust they will attend. But to those who didn't, yet mentioned possibly coming and/or showing interest in the Fun Run April 30th thread, I was lead to believe they would attend.

6. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    sorry Brandon, but scheduled track events, Emil being in NY, and the fact that it is a Spring Kick off didn't leave many options as far as date goes. There are plenty of south jersey exotic owners who I am sure will go to your show instead of the drive up here. I apologize I can not make it and that some people may opt to come to the poker run instead.

-Rob

7. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Rob, I'm not going to go on a little temper tantrum, that is very unlike me. But this event has been planned before any of those events were even thought of. In all honesty with the summer coming up how often will you all be able to get together for different events? I have 60+ cars regardless, but these guys would have added to the event.

8. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    OK your starting to kill my thread here, I apologize that the poker run is on the same day, good luck with your show, please take any more issues to email, I dont know what you want me to do here?

9. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    You have a Pm.

10. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Aside from the part where I have no car, cannot afford 2 hours of travel time to send the production crew to PA, and do not have any details on the event so I could build a production schedule that you never mailed me -- I had to make a decisions this morning in a Production Meeting.

No one is stealing your registered participants. If you want to go to PA and meet college girls, go to Dream Cars 101. If you want to drive for the day and get filmed for something then come to the Lamborghini of Bergen County Open House.

Now, getting back on topic:

The poker run is sure to be a good event. I'm not sure F-chat has ever done one, but -- let's just say that we're hoping to have something cool at each stop...

11. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    I'll definatly take the day off of work if someones got an open seat.

PS. Gas on me :D

12. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I emailed you it yesterday as we were talking. [email protected] correct?

13. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

yeah I heard you were the flatuance king :p

14. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    did someone hear or smell lol

15. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris

cHoIcE nUmBa tHrEe:
    If you want to hangout in Boston with HIN models, come to HIN event with me and hubert :D

ok ok no hijacking. emil made it clear already, lets just drop it.

btw brandon i know u put in effort for the event, i just think the location is a hike plus type of event isnt what most like, dats why u did not have a decent(under a hand full) response since the beginning. i really dont think rob/emil's event is taking anyone away from your event. just honest 2 cents.

16. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    some ppl are always going to back out of ur event brandon regardless of whether there is indeed another 'poker run' that day or not.
    u never get a run or event where everyone who says they will come....actually come

17. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    ...ain't that the truth!

18. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    fwerff.
    the only person u can really count on is pchop. when he said in, he meant it. as long as there are white chicks at the event :D

19. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti

P-chop can be bought :D

20. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    and i would not doubt that at all, lol.

21. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    and he ain't cheap!!!

Brandon, as much as the Poker run is tempting, but I gave you my word so I will honor it.

Rob: I'm gonna ask John Park to go in my place... Brandon won't know the different we all look the same to him. So how much are you gonna bribe me again?

22. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.

Muhaaahaaa! I guess i'm being pchop, so I guess i'm with you guys :)

23. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    May I just point out something. First, Emil don't forget to add... Support a great cause.

Next, you guys are complaining about a "long" drive to my event. Well, what are you planning on doing instead of driving such a long distance.... Driving.

Hubert, you are right people will always back out of an event. Plus noone that registered to my show has done so, and John as a man of his word is still coming. It isn't even about the cars anymore, now it's about the principle. Some things were said behind closed doors which won't be said out of respect, and that is what pisses me off now.

24. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Brandon,

u're still a little young compared to most of us. but one thing i have learned over the past 30 years of my life is that u cant count on anyone (except your family and very very close friends). just because someone over the internet said yes they would come, dont take that as a 100% guaranteed will show-up.

25. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I don't think my age is of concern right now. I said i realize ppl will always back out. But noone registered has yet to do so far. I am also not angry about that right now.