Lamborghini Washington! | FerrariChat

Lamborghini Washington!

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by MARQ, Mar 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    "We are happy to announce that Lamborghini Washington has just been added to the Ferrari Maserati of Washington family. The Mid-Atlantic area now has a unique home for the three most desired sports cars in the world. Needless to say, we are very excited about this addition to our family of Italian Thoroughbreds. For years car enthusiasts have lamented the lack of an appropriate facility to sell and service these wonderful cars. Now they have it."... "We will be constructing a dedicated showroom and service department right next door."

(The letter goes on and lists contacts,etc)...hope this isn't a repost.

Congrats and best wishes for success with the Lamborghini marque to FMoW!!

2. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I got this letter today as well. It will be interesting to see how the sales people will handle the "which car is better" question while working for the same owner. I also think it will be much harder to inflate 430 values with the Gallardo option next door. When people are ready to buy and have a choice to pay huge premiums or go next door and drive away at MSRP today I would think we will start to see more Lambos in the area. Especially when the spider is released.

3. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    I wonder how Ferrari USA feels about this. Is it better or worse to have your competition in the same dealership. I'm not sure MB would be happy if their dealer picked up BMW.

Even from a consumer stand point... your not going to be able to negotiate a Fcar deal by saying "well I'm still looking at a Lambo".....

Congrats to them never the less & I look forward to checking them out.

4. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    The letter did say they will build a dedicated building for Lambo next door so I assume they will be two seperate entities owned by the same man. I would still think Ferrari wouldn't be too happy about it but who knows.