Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005 | FerrariChat

Northeast Exotic Car Show 2005

Discussion in 'New England' started by Jeff Torrey, Jan 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jeff Torrey

Jeff Torrey Karting

May 18, 2004
    This years Northeast Exotic Car Show will be on Saturday June 25th / rain date Sunday June 26th.

To be held at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack, NH. All proceeds to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.

Last year we were able to raise $10,000 for the kids at Make a Wish. There were many photo shoots online if you do a google search I am sure you can find them. But here is the link from the New England Viper Club www.neviperclub.org click on image gallery, then click on Northeast Exotic Car Show.

We had 140 cars last year, including Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Acura NSX, Lotus, BMW, Dodge Viper, Austin Healey, Jaguar, MG, Triumph, and Pantera.

There will be plenty to do at the show. With Tours of the Brewery and the Stables, and live bands will play. Plenty of great cars and car enthusiasts.

If you have any questions about the event you can reply here or e-mail me at [email protected] . If you attended last year you will get an invitaion via e-mail and US Postal Service.

Most of the money raised last year was from vendors and the Viper Community. If there is anyone in the Ferrari Club that could help sponsor this event contact [email protected]

Last years event was the same weekend as the Ferrari Charity event in Hartford, CT. We have moved it to the following week to try to get more Ferrari Club members.

Thanks,-Jeff Torrey Director/Northeast Exotic Car Show

2. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    :) Great show, I'll be there
    Mark

3. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    look slike a good show. way too soon to tell whether ill be around but ill try and make it. thanks for the info

4. GregTe

GregTe Formula Junior

May 3, 2004
    Maine
    I really wish they would have these shows on Sundays, some people have to work Saturdays.

5. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    i think that may be the same weekend as the hartford concorso. not quite sure though

6. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Hartford Concorso is actually scheduled for the 19th of June. Sounds like a lot of fun, though some Ferrari members will be at Le Belle Macchina d'Italia in Pocono, PA, or at the Ferrari Festival at Le Circuit Mont Tremblant (which is where I'll probably be, along with a bunch of other 355 Challenge guys, having a little race. :) ) If I don't make it up North, though, I'll likely go to this.

vty,

--Dennis

7. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    Sounds like fun. We'll be there. Is ther a website or will there be one for further info?

8. Jeff Torrey

Jeff Torrey Karting

May 18, 2004
    Mark- You got room for another trophy? ...Beautifull Car.
    SPH- Your right, it is early... I'm trying to get to word out.
    Greg- It's a lot of work to do the event and I need sunday to crash. But if it rains on saturday we will be there on sunday.
    Dennis- Whatever you can do would be great, thanks.
    Tom- There is no website yet, I'll post updates here right up to the event.

9. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
  10. speedingpenguin

speedingpenguin Karting

Apr 6, 2004
    I'll be there for sure :) Loved it last year, only complaint was that only 1 lambo was there!
    (Zan's roadster)

11. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003

good point! ill post about this on the lambo board. hopefully a few more fcars come as well this year!

12. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    does anyone know other shows that are already scheduled? does the musuem of transportation have its schedule made up for tutto italiano and other events this year?

13. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    No tutto date yet but watch this page http://www.mot.org/Events/lawn.html

Kenny K.

14. GregTe

GregTe Formula Junior

May 3, 2004
    Maine
    If it was on Sunday i'd bring my Diablo, who knows, i may blow off work Sat and come anyway, too soon to know.

15. Jeff Torrey

Jeff Torrey Karting

May 18, 2004
  16. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M

17. Ferrari 328 Euro

Ferrari 328 Euro Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    This sounds like a cool event. I requested more info online. Hope to attend.

How many F-cars showed up last year?

P.S. - Is Busch providing the beer? :)

18. Jeff Torrey

Jeff Torrey Karting

May 18, 2004
    Brandon- If I remember right there were 5 Ferrari's last year. But Steve (into the music) would know for sure. There were a couple reasons why we didn't see more. a) The Ferrari Club Hartford Event for Children's Hospital was the same weekend. b) The weather was touch n' go. Rain was forcasted but never became a problem...some folks coming from CT ran into heavy rain on the way up. I had 3 other Lamborghini's Registered but the rain kept them away.

Thanks guys for your support of this event. It really does need a showing of Ferari's and Lambo's to be considered a true Exotic Car Show.

I know the summer season is short, and everyone is busy with family and work. It's always hard to find a date that works for everyone. I am starting to think that next year we should try to do it in the Fall. Most Clubs have a lighter schedule later in the season.

Last year the Alfa Club wasn't involved at all. This year it's on their events calendar. So we can count on them too. Delorean's, Pantera, Lotus should have a strong showing.

I'll be driving my older Lotus Esprit to the event this year. See you at the show.

Thanks-Jeff

19. Jeff Torrey

Jeff Torrey Karting

May 18, 2004
    Budweiser- 2 free beers for everone

20. Ferrari 328 Euro

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    :) Sounding better and better all the time!

21. Ferrari 328 Euro

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I'm planning on being there. Any other Ferrari guys from the Boston area heading to this event?

22. Ferrari 328 Euro

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    How many of you F-chatter's are planning to attend this event? I'm hoping we have a decent turnout of Ferrari's this year.

23. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA

They may get a few more Lamborghinis if they didn't schedule the event the same weekend as the Lamborghini Owners Club National Meet at Le Belle Macchine d'Italia.

Next year check a calander, before scheduling the event.

24. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    They did that's why is not the same weekend as the Hartford Concorso this year.

You're never gonna find a weekend that doesn't conflict with something. And a national show in PA. for Lambos is hardly something to schedule around for a show that's in NH.

Besides, there's only 1 local Lambo owner that ever bothers to go to shows, drives etc. around these parts anyways.

25. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    The fact that Le Belle Macchine d'Italia also the East Coat National meet for Maserati, DeTomaso, Lancia, Iso Bizzarrini and has a very large Ferrari attendence (over 350 Italian cars attend) may be a reason to try and schedule around it.