Noble P4 replica on eBay | FerrariChat

Noble P4 replica on eBay

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by P4Replica, Jan 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    Surprised nobody has posted a link to this before: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4516801701
    (and Yes - I had checked the 'Crappy Replicas' thread in 'Off Topic - Other Italian').
    Drove down to Wokingham this morning, to check it out and get a few photos, and details for my register.
    Apart from some micro-blistering to the paintwork, it looks quite a tidy example, and the seller appears to be under-selling it somewhat IMHO.

Note for James Shand: You should have had a look at this one, James - and just down the road from you too .... could have saved yourself a LOT of work ! ;)

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Paul,

thanks a lot for the link & hint.
    Could you please get more infos and better pics (you have been there?!), descriprion from the car?
    Thanks in advance.
    Wolfgang

3. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    Yes, Wolfgang, I went there this morning, specifically to see it; get some photos and details for my register. The car is pretty much how the seller describes it, except that he is not being very (if at all) flattering. He just seems to want to move it on, for a remarkably low price. He does have another (Chevy V8-powered) Noble P4, though.
    I took a lot of photos (1600 x 1200). Have just downloaded them. They aren't that good though, because the car was in a poorly lit garage, and I haven't had much practice taking flash photos with my new camera. All we did was roll it back a few feet, so I could get some shots from the front (the front bodywork clip was removed). Generally the chassis and mechanicals all look very tidy, although he didn't offer to start it, as the battery was removed. All that lets it down, really, is some micro-blistering to the paintwork where the car was stored outside under a cover for a few months. The panel fit also needs some minor adjustment. No sign of any crazing.
    The only thing that I would query is that the seller says it is fitted with Weber 46IDA triple-chokes. To me, they look more like Weber 40IT/102's (as fitted to the PRV engine in a Talbot Tagora SX). If you want to see some of the photos (600K each), PM me your email address, and I'll pick out a few good ones ....

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    thanks a lot and I would highly appreciate to get some pics from you.
    Please send to.
    [email protected]
    Do you have the phone/cell from the owner?