Gallardo Wheels for sale | FerrariChat

Gallardo Wheels for sale

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by mattnunez, Dec 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mattnunez

mattnunez Rookie

Sep 2, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Full Name:
    Matthew Nunez
    I have s near new set of custon 549R HRE wheels for the Galardo. I paid $5500.00 for them. They are 19 by 9 in front and 20 by 10.5 in the rear. my car in lowered and has no rubbing at all. They are a 3 piece wheel polished lip black centers and polish rivets. They are a clean upgrade to your car. There are pics at jimmy540 website and on lamborghini talk from waynes bar-b-q.
    (949) 375-3306 wil take any reasonable offer.

2. kverges

kverges F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Keith Verges
    Matt's a stand up guy and the wheels will be as advertised - I bought his stockers and he sent them to me with just my promise to pay! How come you are getting rid of them? Getting rid of the car?

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Is your car on eBay Matt?

4. mattnunez

mattnunez Rookie

Sep 2, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Full Name:
    Matthew Nunez
    Hi Keith,
    I hope the wheels got some good use. I am selling these wheels because I got a free set from a wheel company that used my car at this years SEMA show. I am going to sell the car without the HRE's. I just got approved for an 05 Carrera GT that I really want and have decided to move the car. I am probably going to get the murci roadster if the #'s right. Thank Kieth for the plug you were great to work with. If you know anybody intested my car is really clean.