Bridgehampton Motoring Club (Hand washes and detailing avail.) | FerrariChat

Bridgehampton Motoring Club (Hand washes and detailing avail.)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by sagaponack, Nov 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sagaponack

sagaponack Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    After three years and over $1.2 million in capital invested, the Bridgehampton Motoring Club received final approavals from the Town of Southampton and construction is well underway.

The Bridgehampton Motoring Club in unlike any automotive storage facility in the nation.

BMC essentialy offers the same experience that, until now, was only available to private collectors with tremendous resources: climate control, I/P video security (view your car 24/7/365 on the net), epoxy floors, tasteful lighting, interesting (and appropriate) automobilia, lounge area with flat screen satellite TV, and most importantly services: Pick/up and delivery, battery maintenance, bi-weekly mechanical integrity routines, and detailing.

BMC is particulary useful for people who visit the Hamptons on weekends as we are walking distance from the Bridgehampton stop of the LIRR and Jitney bus service.

Membership packages are sold in on-season (april-september) or off-season (october-march)packages. Prices depend on service level but work out to about $300+ per month.

Please email me here or at [email protected] with any questions. Vehicle pick-ups and drop-offs begin December 1.

2. sagaponack

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Still on track for early December auto acceptances...

3. sagaponack

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Some of you have emailed me regarding pricing...

Off-Season:October-March

On-Season:April-September

Memberships may be purchased for either season and pricing works out to approximately $300 per month.

It includes 24 hour access, mechanical integrity routines bi-weekly, trickle charging, I/P Video access, access to on-site self-service cleaning equipment, and detailing credit.

for more information please email us at

[email protected]

...Next summer we would hope to host an event for members of this forum. Perhaps after your rallye.

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Sounds great, It is about time!

I spend loads of time in Water Mill, it would be great for when I have my Aston out there. I am planning on shipping it to our home in Halesite (Huntington Harbour) but I do not have a climate controlled garage there. Do you have yearly availability?

5. sagaponack

Nov 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Rob

Yes. We will be open year round. It is a completely climate controlled facility. And we already have some spectacular cars signing up. It is a place where you will want to visit regardless of whether you plan on taking your car out or not. Email us [email protected] if you have any more questions.