Yellow vs Orange Exhaust Video, Plus Orange 6.0 High Res Pics | FerrariChat

Yellow vs Orange Exhaust Video, Plus Orange 6.0 High Res Pics

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by bentasm1, Oct 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    For those who have asked, yee shall receive. Two separate topics here.......

First -- Pictures of the Orange 6.0 are ready. Check out www.slantback.com and click "2001 Lamborghini Diablo Orange".

Second -- The comparison video of the Yellow 6.0's exhaust with the Tubi and Cats removed, versus the Orange 6.0's exhaust from the factory with no modifications is also online. For that go to www.slantback.com and click "Homemade Movies". There's a 2nd video there of the Alpine unit by a visitors request wanted to see it in motion too. Also enjoy some of the old Hummer offroading movies for totally different-than-Lamborghini videos. :)

Enjoy!

-Ben

2. Cabbie

Cabbie Rookie

Oct 6, 2004
    Wow!!! Great pics! Your orange Diablo 6.0 is simply beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

3. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    YES!
    I have been checking your website daily for pics of the orange one
    that is beautiful!

4. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    :) Thanks for the compliments.....

5. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Ben,

nice vid. I really really like the orange 6.0, I honestly cannot think of a better wheel than the BR5 especially when its painted to match the body color.

6. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    The downloads from your site are SMOKIN' fast! Thanks!

7. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Ben,
    Are you going to remove the cats and install a tubi on the orange one also. In my honest opinion the yellow 6.0 sounds MUCH better.

Thank you for the video, and my new background! =)

8. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Nice, love the detail shot of the rims.
    I think we all agree the Tubi sounds orgasmic on these V12s ...

btw ... never knew that jumping Hummer movie was you! It's been around for ages!!! As cool as day one!! :)

9. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Great vids, thanks for sharing Ben! Looks like it is time to swap the exhausts before you sell the yellow Diablo.

10. Cicero

Cicero Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    Ben, so are you keeping the pimp wheels or dumping them as originally planned? I do think they look a bit over the top, but I also love them in a fo'shizzle kind of way. I mean the car is electric orange to start with so a bit of bling is a good thing.

11. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    thanks for the pics of the orange 6.0 ben, the other updates are really cool too.

later,
    ry

12. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    I'm keeping them for now. They look a lot better in person than they do in pictures. In fact, they look damn hot in person. :) I will make the car 2WD so that it doesn't damage the viscious coupling. At 185MPH the car feels great now so the tire size hasnt affected the ride at all.

-Ben

13. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks for the pics, I want to be your neighbor!

14. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    You have to see a DIablo in person. Pictures do it no justice

15. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Wish you were my neighbor, I hate the ones to the "left" of the house. :)

-Ben

16. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I hate the neighbors to my left also... What did your do? Mine allways calls the cops for no reason at all. One time my dog was playing with me in the front yard and she called the cops because my dog was "loose" in the "streets" without a leash. They als co call theops if my brother has music sometimes. It makes me alugh sometimes because they have no life and the cops are starting to get annoyed also. lol.

17. sportveloce

sportveloce Formula Junior

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    Great video Ben. There should be more of them! Its hard to find quality Lambo videos. Wheres Ralf when we need him?

I could tell the difference between the stock and tubi quite easily.

Nice pics of the Orange flipmode! Nice to see it all turned out as you hoped. I remember you were having a few things checked out. Glad that you got rid of the flipmode decal. I would almost go as far as to remove it from the head-rests. The wheels look really good. I was expecting the car would have been in worse condition and would have had mods given it was owned by a Busta Rhymes. The stereo must be good (saw the vid) because one would expect someone in the music industry to ditch anything that is less than studio quality.

18. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Vroom: Its not that they are bad people, its that there are parents, children, their children, and the parents parents living in the house. More cars in their driveway than in mine, and they fill the street too. I like watching the daughter/boyfriend fights in the front yard, we keep a pair of nightvision goggles from an old security business of mine to watch. Great drama. :)

sportveloce: The sound system is stock. I thought he'd upgrade it too, but he left it as is. :) I did think about removing the flipmode from the headrests, but couldnt figure out the easy way to do it without having to replace the entire seats. The car was in perfect shape, as if it was in a showroom time capsule from new....

-Ben

19. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    LOL!! I know what you mean. My neighbors don't have freinds to come visit them.

20. true

true Karting

Jun 5, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Impressive.

21. Lamborghini SIX = my favorite exotic my color = Black/Creme

Are the Alpine flip up units stock in the six. ? I seen some six's without the flip top. ?

Awsome Hummer and Lamborghini videos.