Ultamate rally, Anyone? | FerrariChat

Ultamate rally, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Mojo, Oct 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mojo

Mojo Formula 3

Sep 24, 2002
    Washington St.
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Just got this in a e-mail today, http://www.ultimaterally.com/
    Seems strange sending it to me, my 91 suburban with 190k miles isn't going to cut it.
    Has anyone ever done somthing like this? Would be fun to watch, but I dont think I would want to do it, might end up in a Turkish prison, Turky is the end of one of the 7 courses.

2. JH

JH F1 Veteran

Nov 14, 2002
    Odense, Denmark
    Full Name:
    Jonas H.
    Hehe, that is Kim Schmitz.. I am a member on his site there, and he has participated in the Gumball almost from day one.. He is a little tired of it, and now he wants to make his own, but with SUPERCAR only.. No ordinary sports cars like in the Gumball.. And he incourage them to break the speedlimit, not officially, but in his forum :) The guy is nuts.

3. caseykimma

caseykimma Formula 3

Jun 5, 2004
    Reading, PA
    Full Name:
    Casey
    yeah, i got the same email today. it sounds interesting and the courses are different and unusual, but a bit out of my price range.

4. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I got that in the mail too and a PM in sc net forums .

I dunno about speeding in some of those countries...

5. cab7104

cab7104 Karting

Mar 25, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Ok guys,
    I came across this in another forum that I follow. It's like the gumball, but better.

http://www.ultimaterally.com/

It takes place in 2006, but I probably won't make the first one:( Oh well, when that F car get in my hands, then I'll be there.

Craig

6. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
  7. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I got a message from that guy on CorvetteForum... The price of entry is more than I paid for my car...don't think so.