Track day at Inde Motorsports Ranch 6/2/12 | FerrariChat

Track day at Inde Motorsports Ranch 6/2/12

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Rob'Z, Apr 8, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rob'Z

Rob'Z Formula 3

Mar 29, 2008
    Tucson,AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    AZR, http://www.arizonarides.net , is renting the track for the entire day on Saturday June 2nd. I'm opening this event up to FChat in hopes to see some fellow exotic owners bring their cars out to play in a safe environment. This is not a competition/timed event, there are no trophies or prizes just come out and have some fun on a fantastic track. For those of you who have attended our Annual events at Arroyo Seco you have an idea of what you are in for..................plenty of track time in a laid-back atmosphere.

Cost will be $150 per driver and we are looking for 30-32 participants. Groups will be no larger than 8 cars and we will have a novice/beginner group along with 2 intermediate groups as well as an expert group. Passing in the beginner group will be limited to the main straight and only with a "point-by". Passing in the intermediate groups will be allowed anywhere on track, again using a "point-by". Expert will be the same unless ALL group drivers agree otherwise, we don't want any incidents.

First-timers are welcome and there will be a handful of experienced drivers to provide instruction if you wish.

I will post more details as they become available. Please feel free to post any questions/concerns/comments/suggestions in this thread. I'm looking forward to a wonderful event.

Thank you

Rob

Current driver list.

Rob - F355
    Greg -Exige S
    Don - S2000
    Ray - 944
    Dan -240Z
    Jeremy - 240Z
    Evan - RSX
    Keith - Miata
    Kim - C6 Corvette

2. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    I clicked on the link and the web page loaded AND lots of "security warnings" too.

I don't get those anywhere else and thus I'm a little put off (to put it midly).

This sounds like something I would really like to do...but I'm not clicking on that link again...

I also tried your homepage listed in your profile and it went to an add-filled page of very odd/scary stuff...

3. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    +1.

I got the same. Pop-ups, galore!

4. Rob'Z

Rob'Z Formula 3

Mar 29, 2008
    Tucson,AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Strange guys, I just tried the link and it worked fine for me. I will have the other owner of our group (he handles the behind the scenes stuff) take a look. M

I apologize for the issue, I thought a link to our homepage would help instill confidence in joining our event but it seems to have done the opposite. Anyway, this is a great way to get a taste of this facility at a low price.

Please feel free to post or PM me with any concerns or questions and I will answer them ASAP. I don't want to be the only Ferrari out there. ;)

Thank you

Rob

5. Rob'Z

Rob'Z Formula 3

Mar 29, 2008
    Tucson,AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    The event is three weeks away and we still need to fill some spots. I'd like to get 6 or 7 more exotics so we can form our own group to play in. Doesn't anyone want some cheap track time at Inde?

Thank you

Rob

[email protected]. (520) 270-1699

Current driver list

Rob-F355
    Greg-Exige S
    Don-S2000
    Ray-944 Spec
    Dan-240Z LS6
    Jeremy-240Z LS3
    Evan-RSX
    Keith-Miata
    Sean M.
    Matt-Cosworth Vega
    Aaron-Skylark or Nova
    Sarir-M3
    Jesse
    Todd-S4

6. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Rob - im over in italy but get back at the end of this week and will take a look at my calendar and see if im able to join you. sounds like a cool event...

7. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Saw you posted at 6:35AM, AZ time and was shocked that you were up! ;):D

LUCKY!! :eek:

8. Rob'Z

Rob'Z Formula 3

Mar 29, 2008
    Tucson,AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    There are still 9 open spots folks.

Rob

9. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Thanks again for posting this and the invite, but I won't be able to make it down there.

10. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Get some video...I want to hear your 355, Rob!

11. Rob'Z

Rob'Z Formula 3

Mar 29, 2008
    Tucson,AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I will, 2 GoPros and a handheld will capture the aural delight.