WARNING TO ALL FERRARI OWNERS IN THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA | FerrariChat

WARNING TO ALL FERRARI OWNERS IN THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by BLACK HORSE, Oct 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    #1 BLACK HORSE, Oct 3, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    WARNING TO ALL FERRARI OWNERS IN THE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AREAS...

This is a very important message going out to all of my Ferrari friends, warning you to avoid this ****** Wayne Hynes (See his picture below). This guy has cheated others and me out of money and destroyed many Ferraris in the process. Do yourself a favor; do not let this guy work on your car, the image below says it all. Mr. Hynes is being investigated by the BAR which he does not have a license to repair cars and let-alone charge his clients money for his services. If you want to see more of his reputation, view by buddy’s threads written by “peters” that shows Wayne taking large sums of money and did not do the work as promised.

For those individuals who got screwed by Wayne Hynes at SR Exotics Automotive in Livermore CA or past a.k.a (San Ramon Automotive) with in the last few years, I encurage you to call the BAR at 916-255-4200 asked for BAR investigator Tim Corcoran at ext. 3626 and fill a complaint as soon as you can. His guy needs to be closed down for good. If you see his guy, Wayne Hynes below, do yourself a favor, run the other direction fast.

And also beware that this Idiot has a new website http://www.power-tab.com/srexotic/ …. It really sucks!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    I am trying to get enough hours towards my PI license so if you need me to do any favors, I'd gladly help.

Just PM me.

Brigitte

I've brought bigger fish to the frying pan then this with a little help.

3. shaughnessy

shaughnessy Formula 3

Apr 1, 2004
    Wolfeboro NH
    Full Name:
    Thomas E Shaughnessy
    Wayne Hynes has stiffed many vendors, Ferrari of SF and almost me

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Shaughnessy
    San Clemente CA

4. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    We'll add you to the Wayne Screw List! I am on my way to my PO box to see if he actually has paid me the $4k of the $5K judgement that I have been stroked over for the last ten days. If it ain't there, the fun really begins!

5. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I wish you luck, I really do. I have refrained from commenting on this affair for obvious reasons but I like to see something being done about people that create doubt and suspicion about everybody in the industry. I know a lot of good people in this business and we want more than you for the bad ones to be driven out.
    Brian

Hi Tom. Next time you're in town stop by.

6. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

Ted you know who always does. I'm starting to feel unloved.

7. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    No $ today! I called Wayne and again he gives me another story and will 'get back to me later tonight'. I called his landlord and Wayne owes him HUGE money. I called the shop next door to his old shop and they told me that Wayne has been there late at night pulling out. I called another guy that gave Wayne a bunch of money to get a gearbox that was never delivered.

Gee. Should I post his new cell # where anyone interested to talking to him could politely ask him to pay his debts?

8. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I think I am going to give Wayne a 72 hour notice that I will take a 1/4 page ad in Forza warning EVERYONE on earth about him if he does not pay up ASAP.

9. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    It seems very likely that Wayne is getting ready to skip town. I suspect he'll move to another state or, less likely, back to Australia. Last summer he talked about a job with a Porsche racing team, but that was way down the road. Although Wayne has a tenacious habit of embellishment and fabricating his own reality, maybe this is what he's doing. I think the team is on the other side of the U.S.

If he stays here, maybe he will just lay low and continue working on that pre-formed concrete moulding job he had. Maybe he'll seek refuge with the lady in Danville who adverstises a Christian daycare center. Maybe Wayne will get religion. Maybe hell will freeze over.

10. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Damn right hell will freeze over first!

11. XAQSHNR

XAQSHNR Rookie

Jul 17, 2015
    Hi

I'm Wayne's ex-girlfriend from many years ago. If you want to contact me: [email protected].

Such a "piece of work" this Aussie guy is/was.

I was working for a glass company at that time & Wayne was one of my clients.

It would be my educated guess that he "high tailed it" back to Australia & god help anyone there to cross his path, cuz he'll screw anything that's not nailed down - literally & figuratively speaking.

I was his girlfriend when he was "unbeknownst to me," still married!!!

Horrible person overall & it took me a really long time to trust men after all the nonsense with this stupid idiot.

Most sincerely,

Juana Madrid (aka Jan Madrid, formerly from Pleasanton, CA)
    ahora en muy linda (now in very pretty) Sosua, Republic Dominicana, BABY ! ! !

12. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Hey Flora, you want some mora? N' how 'bout you Fauna, you Juana? :D