328GTS for sale | FerrariChat

328GTS for sale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Cavallino Motors, Sep 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I usually do not do this unless it is an exceptional car.

I just got in a 1986 328GTS red over black. The car has tools, books and limited records. Service was done in 2003 and the car runs and drives very nice. Interior is very neat, little wear on drivers bolster, a dented lower valance on the rear below the muffler (drivers side).
    Has 36,800 Miles, does not leak oil, everything works, including AC.

asking $ 38,500 but I will give F-Chatters a break.

2. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    It wouldn't have any "water damage" would it? Just kidding buddy, how about a pic?

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
  4. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Nice photos, Martin - You should think about using that spot for all your adds, esp the 1st one w/ the sun a bit lower (as a photographer, I can't help myself). As you know, I just bought my dream 328 in blk/blk. You were a perfect salesman of great priced Ferraris w/ the expert advice I needed. I will always recomend you to others!
    Karen

5. Varenne

Varenne Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Actually Martin does use that spot for many of his ads. Martin's website is one I view on a regular basis to check out his inventory. He usually manages to catch the light real well.