New Member, 512 BB | FerrariChat

New Member, 512 BB

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by cap3, Sep 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cap3

cap3 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Jacksonville Fl
    Looking for a decent shop that does work in North Florida or surrounding area. Have 78 512 carb version, needs some help. Can anyone recommend a shop?

2. davel

davel Guest

Check Olympia motors in Jax there or since you have a 512 try Ultimate Motorworks in Longwood Fl. They have extensive experience in exotics of all Italian blends including Ferrari. Do not let their emphasis on Lambo influence you they are good people. I know some of the Jax guys are happy with the place in Jax. Check Eric Eiland here on Fchat for a reference to the local place in Jax. Good luck.

3. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Welcome to F-Chat, congrats on the 512, and it's great to meet a fellow F-car owner here in the Jax area! :D

In addition to the superb recommendations provided by Dave, you might also want to try a couple more:

-- Omega Motorsports, Inc. / Owner: Steve Vairamoglou / 241-3 Tresca Road, Jax, FL 32225 / Ph. 904-721-2022 / they service Ferrari, Porsche, Jag, Mercedes, etc., and Olympia Motor Cars (www.olympiamotorcars.com) uses them often.

-- Cavallino Automobili / 2045 NW 4th Ave., Ocala, FL / Ph. 368-1990 / here's a link to their yellowpage ad: http://www.yellowpages-ads.com/00919195

Let us know if you have any further questions, and feel free to send me a Private Message / E-Mail (see my profile).

P.S. -- Hi Dave! :)

4. davel

davel Guest

Eric good day and hello :) SOrry for the mistake. The local place is Omega motorsports, not Olympia. Eric is correct!!!

5. cap3

cap3 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Jacksonville Fl
    guys,
    Thanks for the input, I will call Omega and talk to him. I had tried another guy in town (who will remain nameless) and could not ever get the big 12 to run right. I will try to keep you posted on the results.

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Welcome, Lets see some photos of the BB :)

7. Frank R. Masiarz

Nov 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Frank R. Masiarz
    Hi............

Congratulations !! Contact me at the Berlinetta Boxer Resource through the "Comments" link and I will forward several documents to you containing information of interest to a Boxer owner.

Hope to re-introduce the "Registration" link by the end of this year.

Enjoy the "rocket ship" !!!!!!!

Frank...........23005
    www.masiarz.net/bb_resource