For Sale- racecourse 2-Day High Performance | FerrariChat

For Sale- racecourse 2-Day High Performance

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Brigitte, Aug 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Well, it's been a busy few weeks for me lately and I'm now getting thru all my mail after having traveled extensively through out the northwestern states.

So the reason I'm posting is to unload my certificate for the really awesome 2-day high performance driving course. I have a heart condition that became worse recently and for sure I can't use this certificate unfortunately, just goes to show that if you are putting something off that's really fun ..."Don't"!

I'd like anyone interested in buying it from me to PM me.

This certificate is for you to drive your car so bring your Ferrari or Lambo or whatever you have

Only $1000.00 just so it doesn't sit here any longer.

I'll accept cash or a bank check.
    There is no refund.

ck out www.raceschool.com

Danny is a really awesome instructor and you might call him to talk about the school and what he's been doing that has been Ferrari related.

TWO DAY HIGH PERFORMANCE DRIVING —
    Combine the basic vehicle dynamics knowledge you learned on day one with continual lapping sessions on day two. More personalized attention and additional track time will polish your newly-found driving skills. Learn various cornering techniques, the proper “racing line,” and start identifying your strengths and weaknesses. After raising the level of your own driving ability, you will begin to think like a race car driver, looking for the fastest, most efficient way around the track!
    Course includes:

Use of a Race-Prepared Toyota Celica

Use of a Helmet

Use of a Driving Suit

Driver’s Training Manual

Lunch

8x10 Color Group Photo

Graduation Certificate

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Sorry to hear about the heart condition Brigitte hope it is not a long term problem, if i was in the USA i would gladly purchase the ticket, all the best,

Steve.

3. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    I can bring my 550????

4. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte

I wish you could, I had looked forward to this for about a year and my client had even bought me a personalized helmet. Buy hey maybe I can wear it for picking up the groceries? :) hahaha. As for my problem I'll need a valve job like my Volvo will so it's not over yet but it is for a year or so, God willing.

So it would be so great if someone got this soon. It would really make me happy and I'd come out and watch and shoot a little video and pics for the lucky person as long as I'm not working.

5. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Yes you can use your 550.

6. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Truly sorry to hear of your heart ailment. Fortunately, valve replacement surgery is at such a state, you'd be tempted to call it "routine"now-a-days. All the best and keep us updated!

7. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    Still scary but you manage to make me laugh everytime.

;)

8. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Brigitte, very sorry to hear. Keep positive and great things will happen. Stay in touch!!

9. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    No Trikes allowed!