Anyone Going To Concorso Italiano/Monterey Historics? | FerrariChat

Anyone Going To Concorso Italiano/Monterey Historics?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by toddjw73, Aug 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I'm wondering who all will be going down to Monterey for either event or both. Although I do not own a Ferrari, I would like to meet some local owners to meet up with and learn a great deal more about the most beautiful cars ever built.

2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I'll be around

3. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    There will be tons of people from California. I'll be exhibiting my car (rosso dino 360 Modena), come by and say hi. It is going to be unlike the years before, I expect a much larger turn out because of the FCA meet during the same weekend.

4. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    I'll be selling goods at the event. So, time to stock up on your Bentley, Lotus and Aston Martin branded goods!!!!!

5. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook

What all will you be selling? Which Event?

6. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I think it will be a nice turn out as well. It will give me a chance to sharpen my photography skills.

7. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    @ Concorso Italiano in the Silicon Valley Auto Group Tent...

Will have T-Shirts, Hats, Polo's etc....

Nothing Ferrari as only one place can sale Ferrari branded goods at the show.

8. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent

I'll stop by and say hi!

9. toms

toms Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    along with 1000 other cars including the corrals. I hope the new plan for entering works. I heard there are over 60 360 Modena's alone. The plan this year is to bunch the Ferrari's by model.

Have fun.

Tom S.

10. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    Here Is The List Link That Is On Another Thread That Has The Cars That Will Be At Almost All Events.
    http://www.barchetta.cc/All.Ferrari...list/index.html

Very Impressive! Can't Wait For Friday.

11. robertgarven

robertgarven F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2002
    Ventura, California
    Full Name:
    Robert Garven
    Friends,

I will be at the Concorso Italiano with my red/black dino gt4, It should be easy to find me I will have a Ferrari qulit to sit on and a large Ferrari umbrella, if they let me put it up, and will be wearing a bright yellow AGIP Ferrari pit team shirt. Please come by and say hello, I am bad with names but would really like to meet some of you if we haven't already met.

Robert Garven

12. Zigno

Zigno Karting

I'll be there with a '78 308 GTS.....Red car, red Corbeau seats, red and black Momo steering wheel. Oh, also, a delaminating cracking air foil......anybody have a good spare?

13. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I'll Keep My Eyes Open For All Of You.

14. argtv7

argtv7 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad
    I'LL BE THERE With 5 of the Ferraris from the Russo and Steele auction that will be sold Saturday night. It's a pretty good babysitting job! Me (and my 5 new best friends) are bringing a red Daytona, a silver 330 GTC, a red 365 GT, a black 512 BBi, and a black 456 GT.

BTW, anyone w/ an FCA red name badge gets into Russo and Steele free on Saturday night. Come by, have a few drinks....who knows, you might end up buying an Enzo or something. Damn...they wouldn't let me take the Enzo to Concorso.....

www.russoandsteele.com

Click on "inventory". I think there are at least 15 "No Reserve" Ferraris.

15. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    This is a nice Maranello, I really like the look of it. http://www.russoandsteele.com/m_preview_2004_detail.asp?ID=5562

I am not familiar with the lineage of the M's... it doesn't quite look the same as what I think of the 550/575... or is it the angle of the picture perhaps?

16. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Look for a silver GTE on the grass. There might be up to 7 of us this year, so if there is another silver one, mine is the one with the Polish front plates.
    It should be a fun weekend (as long I do not register to bid at Russo's....)

thx
    luke

17. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I'll Stop By And Hopefully Find Something To BUY.
    See You There.

18. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Some last minute thing has come up on Friday AM that delays me getting to CI until 11:00 AM. Can I still exhibit if I get there by 11:00 AM?

19. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Matt, I don't know, but can I exhibit if I show up early even though I didn't sign up. Is it possible to sign up that morning?

20. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    I don't know, Apparently, you can register on foot up until Thursday the 12th. You can buy Coral parking tickets on the day of the event but I don't know about exhibition tickets.

21. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    Vincent - O.K., I just spoke with them, and you can buy a coral parking or a spectator ticket on the day of the event but not an exhibitor pass. You can purchase one today and tomorrow, they are at 831-393-0377.

And, yes looks like I will still be able to exhibit coming in late... See you guys there.

22. cal355

cal355 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Cal
    I willbe there with my F355 Spider Barchetta Red

23. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent

Thanks matt, they're faxing the app. to me as I write.

see you there and everybody else as well.

24. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    Dino lovers will be happy on Friday. I heard from one of the judges that about 50 Dino's are entered in the show. Wow.

25. exoticalex

exoticalex Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L
    I will be there showing a swatters blue 355 spider that is also for sale :)

Cant wait to see you all!