4th annual super meet, Dave and Busters, July 25th 2:00 pm | FerrariChat

4th annual super meet, Dave and Busters, July 25th 2:00 pm

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by jetguy, Jul 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:36 pm Post subject: 4th annual SUPER Meet, Dave and Busters, July 25th 2:00PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's FINALIZED and GOING DOWN SELOC STYLE!!!!

Last year was bigger and better than expected. For SELOC, this is a 4th annual huge meet. Last year, we invited many high-performance and other luxury cars. The Supra owners stated it was the most Supras they ever saw, 30+. 25+Lexi. BMWs, Acura NSXs, G35s, 300/350Zx, Maximas, Corvettes. Anderson Audio Performance brought their trailer and some of their work. A lot of Turbo/Supercharged cars and top quality mods.

This year, I am working with vendors and EVEN MORE high performance/high-end cars to make it EVEN MORE UNFORGETTABLE.

We caravaned up from the SELOC meeting spot and parked in the middle in front of everone. Quite a sight.

Gavin and I have been hard at work. Due to the uncertain circumstances surrounding Andrettis, the event is moved to DAVE AND BUSTERS in GWINNETT!!! We had the 1st event there 4 years ago. Gavin worked with their management and we have most ALL the parking lot to use AfteRwards we get a banquet room to hang out with.

DIRECTIONS:
    Take 85N to Steve Reynolds BLVD. Make a Left at the exit, stay in the left lane. Go down to the 2nd right, make a left into shopping complex. Go straight to the 4-way stop sign. Make a left. DAVE AND BUSTERS in on your right. PLEASE PARK in your car club or car section

Click Here To Register

I got this from www.seloc.net (south east lexus owners club), of wich I am a member of (is300 sportcross).
    i will be there in my honda s2000, spa yellow that makes 330 h.p.
    this is the best show/meet I have ever attended. there are such a large number of wicked cars. last time there were at least six 1000 h.p. supras!! there was also a silver testerrossa. there will be turbo lexus is300 makeing 500 h.p. sevral supercharged s2000's. please come so I can hear those beautiful italian engines

jetguy

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Sounds like fun. I will make it, if you have some good parking for show cars.

3. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    "Gavin worked with their management and we have most ALL the parking lot to use."

this thing is huge. not some little rinky-dink get together.

I baby my car, and I have no qualms about parking it there.

if I were you I would just stradel one of the white lines, that way you will have plenty of room.

the people involved in this are true car enthusiests, and they will highly respect such a magnificent machine.

It would be a joy to me (and everyone else) if you could make it.

jetguy

4. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    here is the link so you can register

http://www.gmsdesign.com/dandbregistration.htm

some of the atlanta car clubs that will be in attendance:

NSX
    CORVETTE
    SVT COBRA MUSTANG
    S2000
    350Z
    AUDI TT
    WRX STI
    EVO 8
    RX-7 & RX-8
    LEXUS
    BMW
    MERCEDES
    INFINITY

5. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
  6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    No Ferraris...?

Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun... Is this event open to non-owners...?

7. sunburn

sunburn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Dawsonville, GA
    Full Name:
    Rick R.
    I'm bringing my Testarossa.

8. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I will be there. Not sure if the new Murci will make the trip, but if not, the Golden Boy will be there.

9. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Cool...!

...but what about non-owners...?

10. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    What are the show hours. I cant seem to find them.

11. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Hey guys,
    Im also a member of SELOC, (I have a GS300). The show starts at 2:00 and will end pretty much whenever you want to leave. Im guessing about 5 or 6 for most people, maybe longer if people go inside D&B.
    This meet will be pretty laid back, the goal is to bring together automotive enthusiasts of all different types. SELOC is one of the most easy-going and friendly groups you will ever meet. Everyone is welcome as long as they respect other peoples cars. NNO, IIRC they will have parking for "Misc. cars" that dont fit in a group/club. If I had to guess they will group the Italian cars together in a "prime" area.
    It looks like about 5 shops and 125 cars will be there. Check out www.seloc.net and register on the link above so they will have enough parking and drinks. Hopefully I will see you guys there.

12. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Is there someone I can call and talk to? I want to bring 2 cars, but need to know when someone will be there so I can drop the first one.

13. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Oh, i don't want to show my Sebring, LOL... But now that i know that any and all are welcome, i'll probably be there - don't worry, i'll park the Sebring out of the way... :)

AJ, what OTHER car you bringing...?

14. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    The shops and Seloc people should be there about 1:00 or so setting up. I'll be arriving about 1:15 or 1:30. "1Sicklex" over at www.seloc.net is in charge of the event, I dont have his number, but you can post over there or send him a PM. NNO, maybe you could squeeze the sebring between 6.0 se's 2 "mystery cars".

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, i don't see that happening... i'll be parking off to the side of the event; my car - although just recently cleaned - is not a show car...

...it's a racecar... :D

16. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I knew that. Go to bed, its late.

17. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i'm still up...! neener neener neener...! :D

18. sirsomo

sirsomo Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta/Texas
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Well if Batlground Engineering brings their 8 second supra you could park with them... :) See you guys tomorrow.

19. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    what a great show!!

thanks to everyone that showed up.

list of italians:

orange lambogini marcilargo

red ferrari 512tr tesstarossa

red ferrari 348

black ferrari 355

silver ferrari testarossa

silver ferrari 360 modena

red ferrari 355 spider

black ferrari 308

red pantara (351 windsor TWIN TURBO!!!)

THANKS AGAIN, it was very nice to talk to you guys in person.

20. 1SICKLEX

1SICKLEX Karting
    BANNED

Jul 26, 2004
    Everywhere
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Sirsomo, Jetguy, thanks for the help here. I had no idea this forum existed. I do now, lol.
    BIG THANKS to all the FERRARI owners that came out, the exotics simply stole the show. A lot of people have only seen pictures of your rides so seeing them in person really made their day.

I hope ya'll enjoyed the parking right in front. And funny right across Batlground...

Pics and official write-up at www.seloc.net.

Thanks again everyone.

21. 1SICKLEX

1SICKLEX Karting
    BANNED

Jul 26, 2004
    Everywhere
    Full Name:
    Mike
  22. 1SICKLEX

1SICKLEX Karting
    BANNED

Jul 26, 2004
    Everywhere
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This pic says it all!!

23. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    It was a fun show with a lot of cool cars. It also gave me the oppurtunity to hand out a lot of flyers for the upcoming First Redeemer 5th Annual Classic and Exotic Car Show on Sept. 18, 2004 in the Cumming/Alpharetta area.