Kerbed Alloy | FerrariChat

Kerbed Alloy

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by EK3R, Jun 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K
    Hmmmm...... the 355 is a tad wide than my old 911..... misjudged turning left into a side street - cue grinding noises from rear alloy. Wheel is not damaged, but has severe rash around it now.

Can anyone recommend a mobile alloy wheel refurber (if any such thing exists)? I know Spit & Polish and Pristine, but that involves you sending your wheels of to them.

I did try a search dirst, honest!! But apparently there is a problem with the ferrarichat database - or so it tells me when I submit the search.

Thanks in advance
    Eric

2. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Eric

Call Karl at Verdi's . He has a mobile guy that can help you.

regards

3. Stewart 430

Stewart 430 Guest

AVOID VERDI AS THEY TOOK NEARLY A YEAR TO RECTIFY MY WHEELS AFTER MAKING A COMPLETE AND UTER MESS OF THEM.
    REGARDS

STEWART

4. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Eric

Stewart has clearly had a bad experience that seems to be dragging on. I had the same problem as you and Karl arranged for me to come in on a Saturday morning and the wheel was done while I waited. the guy arrived in his mobile van and did a top job.

regards
    james

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    My 2 rears were done at Verdi's by the mobile man too...no problems at all during refurb.

6. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K
    Thanks for the responses guys - got the wheel done at Verdi's by the mobile van man this morning whilst I waited - very happy with the job.

Cheers