Chicago Oak Street June 6th | FerrariChat

Chicago Oak Street June 6th

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by FerrariSlave, Jun 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Oak Street June 6 Pictures sorry I couldent get more pictures I had the wrong memory card in my camera had a 32mb instead of the 128mb. :( Still had a fablous time seen many nice cars and gorgous ladies. Also the players run people where a blast and the cars to.

2. Frari

Frari Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    brisbane australia
    Full Name:
    tony
    Thankyou for the great photos. Those pics of the slilver f50 are great. Love that car more so than the enzo. Tony

3. I have many more to post but for some reason the attachment thing got jammed up and it says in progress when the pictures are already uploaded. I wish my Camera wasnt full I would have taken some vid clips of the stradale revving and tearing up michigan ave.

4. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I cant wait to see that "supercar display" of all 4 super F-cars, dont know when it will happen though, not soon in colorado :(

5. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Why didn't you introduce yourself?

A number of us were there today with our cars on display. Maybe we should start using our real names so other F-chatters know what to look for on name tags.

Showers and thunderstorms were predicted for today, but all we got were a few drops.

Another great event, ceptin' my date got sick, and I had to send her home in a taxi.

But all of the eye candy, and I mean girls, took my mind off of the matter quickly.

6. Hehe yeah lots of hot ladies, I didnt really go behind the gates untill half the cars left didnt have a name tag :( . I have some more pictures to post, That Challange Stradale was incredible. I think the best part of the event was when the cars started to leave and you can hear them tearing up Michigan Ave. Had a great time

Rest of the pictures attachtment quota is full.

7. Here is the monster that revved when leaving and gave me nightmares. ;)

Anyone know where those plates are from. ?

8. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    GREAT PICS ferrarislave - love the silver F50...looks awsome.
    I'm really looking forward to go to the Ferrari Racing Days at Nurburgring in September.......
    There I'm gonna shoot a zillion pics :)
    anyone else here going?????????

Paul
    www.SuperCarCrash.com

9. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    The plates are Italian. The owner is from Italy.

10. Ah thanks he was a nice guy he was with his wife. The sound of the CS is amazing, the sound down Michigan Ave was amazing.