Le Belle Macchine d'Italia (Pocono/Skytop) | FerrariChat

Le Belle Macchine d'Italia (Pocono/Skytop)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by timgos, May 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. timgos

timgos Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Hello everyone,
    I'm planning on attending the Concorso on June 26th and I was wondering whether spectators would be permitted to watch the track event the following day.

For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, here is a link:
    http://www.mhkaye.com/Navigation%20Page.htm

Any info on this would be appreciated.

- Tim

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Hi Tim, its a private event but I believe you can buy a general admission ticket

3. timgos

timgos Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    William,
    Do you just show up at the track and go to the ticket booth in the morning or is there some alternative way you have to go about getting the tickets?

Thanks for your help.

4. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I'll certainly be at Skytop for the concorso, but am also interested attending the track event as a spectator. Please let me know what you find out.
    thanks

5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    When you go to the concours ask the people at the ticket table for a ticket to the track

6. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    I will also be going and hope to see many of you there. It is a great event.
    I was there last year and I believe it is open to the public, but you'll have to pay registration like everyone else. The postmark deadline is May 31.

Clyde, the registration fee also covers entrance to Poconos Raceway. You should consider doing the Sunday Touring Session, they let you come into the pitstop and switch passengers (so you can switch sons).

7. solly

solly Formula 3

Jun 2, 2001
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Dr. Steven S.
    I will be there as well. Anyone wanting to go out in lunchtime touring is welcome to ride with me if they don't have a car.

8. timgos

timgos Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I'll volunteer for that :) After I got back from attending last year I was browsing the forums and came across one of the "show a picture of yourself" threads. I believe I actually spoke to you briefly (briefly="hello, your car looks excellent" :)) while you were polishing your car (yellow 360?) in the parking lot.

William, thanks for the info. I will be sure to get the track tickets. Hopefully the weather will be cooperative that weekend.

9. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    OK, this looks like yet ANOTHER event we need to wear the same t-shirts so we know us. ROB???!!!!!! FerrariChat shirts?

Or, if you were at ROE, can all wear that shirt/hat

10. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    why dont we just all get the prancing horse tattoo'ed on our chests and walk around with out shirts. We can be our own Gang :)

11. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger

...Or nipple rings...hee hee

12. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Ummmm, I don't think you really want to see my bare chest. Really, there isn't all that much to see: Tatoo or not :p