Selling my '97 blk/tan 355B | FerrariChat

Selling my '97 blk/tan 355B

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by warrenn, May 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. warrenn

warrenn Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    I'm in Cali, the car is in NJ, I don't get to drive it enough and I think I'm ready for something else. If anyone is interested email / pm me. It's a great car with no stories. Private Buyers only:

Located in NJ
    '97 355B Black on Tan
    I'm the third owner.
    All manuals, service history, etc.
    Both owners before me were fanatics, I will give contact info to serious buyers ONLY
    17500 miles
    15K done, 30K not done
    Last service was done at WWOC in NY
    Also serviced at Auto Elite in Fort Lee, NJ
    Title is clean (email me for Vin#)
    Tubi Exhaust
    High end Audio
    No dash shrinkage

Not an urgent sell so please do not email ridiculous offers.

2. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    you've got mail

3. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    warren, your inbox is full, my reply is below:

how long have you owned it?
    I heard there were connecting rod problems with 97s as well. Do you know if there was an issue? Also, how's the suspension/shock/ride?

the only issue on my end is the wife... she made me promise that since we're both going to driving it, it has to be RED. Please don't get excited just yet. Gotta do some serious convincing :D

4. warrenn

warrenn Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    you have mail. Owned it for about a year and a half. No conencting rod problems or shock/suspension problems that I know of or that WWOC found.

It's not red though. Take your time, no hurry. If red is your passion, I'm sure you'll be able to find one. There are many out there. But just make the car comes with all the service history. Saving $ up front can cost you a lot more in the end.

5. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    got it. I hear you about the discount bids. thank you for all your help and information. As it stands... wife= red 355GTS - - - me= 355 anything.