Anyone going to Reading Concours on 4/16 | FerrariChat

Anyone going to Reading Concours on 4/16

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by F5506M, May 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F5506M

F5506M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Anyone going to the Reading Concurs coming up on May 16th.

2. Riv

Riv Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Poconos, Pa
    I will be there. I'll be leaving from the Poconos.

Riv

3. F5506M

F5506M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray
    looks like most people are going to WWOC tech session

4. darrahc

darrahc Rookie

Apr 30, 2004
    I have sent in my registration and am planning on attending but it depends when I get the car back. Hopefully, they'll get the work done by Thurs or Fri of this week. I'll be driving a red 550.

5. Riv

Riv Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Poconos, Pa
    DARRAHC Where is your car being serviced? I just got mine back from Classic Coach the last week in May. I will be in a red/tan 348 spider. I will hopefully meet you and f5506m in Reading. Hopefully no rain this year.

Riv

6. darrahc

darrahc Rookie

Apr 30, 2004
    Riv, The car is at Algar and has been since Friday. When I spoke to them yesterday, they weren't going to get it until Wed - Thurs. It looks like a thermocoupler problem and I'm not sure how extensive the work is to fix it so we'll see... timing is tight! Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

7. Riv

Riv Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    Poconos, Pa
    My freind down the street bought his '03 modena from Algar. We will be heading down to Reading together. I have yet to visit Algar but I did order an extra key from them and they were very helpful. Hopefully the car will be ready in time. Saturday looks good for detailing but Sunday does not look as prommising. Any day driving a Ferrari is a good day to me though!

Riv