Can someone plz post pics of Azzura California Blue Ferrari's? | FerrariChat

Can someone plz post pics of Azzura California Blue Ferrari's?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by kbplaya, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    Can someone plz post pics of Azzura California Blue Ferrari's?

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    These are the only ones that i have.

3. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    are these azzuro california blue?

sorry for the stupid questions, I don't own a ferrari, but am looking for a unique color to get my car painted in.

can anyone here photoshop this color onto my car If I profide a picture?

4. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Yes I think both 360's pictures are Azzurro California. A very nice colour indeed but what is your car?

I'm asking because Azzurro California is one of my favorite colours for Ferrari but I've thought many times that this lovely colour doesn't suit my Toyota Celica at all. It suits the 360 perfectly, however!

5. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Post a pic of youre car and we will see what can be done.

6. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    #6 scott61, May 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    When I was trying to decide on a color for the Maserati I was ordering I saw a Azzura California Ferrari in the showroom and thought the color looked great and was told the Azzura Argentina for Maserati was very similar and ordered that color. Am very happy with it and very easy to keep looking clean, Expesialy after just having a carbon black M3 that looked dirty 10 minutes after detailing
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    If you click on the search menu at the top...
    type in "Azurro and California" (without the quotes)...
    you'll get a list of about 10 threads.

To make it easy on you, here's a link to one of those: click here.

8. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Thank you, Brian.

9. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Brian... very professional - dont forget to read your private msgs LOL.

10. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    well I need an exotic unique color, because my car = a show car in the import world, I own an acura integra, soon to be boosted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

THose are my messages, check the member name on top of the pic Brian posted ;)

It was not meant to be professional, it was meant to be in a joking/annoying picture for all the people who don't use the search function. :D

KB,

Instead of spending money painting your car, why don't you buy some quality parts for it first. You might think its a "show car" in the import world, but there are many members on this board who know something about the import world, and the only show your car can win is a 1 man show in the backwoods of Montana.

No flame intended, but a "show car" doesn't have cheap bumpers, walmart rims, and messed up sideskirts. We are not idiots here.

12. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    Wow, what an amazing color. Never knew there was an F50 in that color.

13. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I may be confused w/ other car, but it was at FMoDallas for while last year, and it was re-painted by Ferrari as the original was red. I think Jimpo, Tillman or Rob328 know better on this. I debated hard to buy this F50 or 328 in red last year:)http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

BTW, I would be very interested if 512TR in these pics goes on sale. Is this car owned by one of f-chatter?

14. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    I see. I was wondering if it was a special one off color for a customer from the factory when it was new, thanks for clearing that up.

15. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    "KB,

Instead of spending money painting your car, why don't you buy some quality parts for it first. You might think its a "show car" in the import world, but there are many members on this board who know something about the import world, and the only show your car can win is a 1 man show in the backwoods of Montana.

No flame intended, but a "show car" doesn't have cheap bumpers, walmart rims, and messed up sideskirts. We are not idiots here."

Ok first of all........... if you think these kits are cheap, I think you aren't very knowledgeable in the import world, Buddy Club is a very respectable company, and they're kits aren't cheap. The rims aren't cheap, rims for imports arent generally super bling, chrome is gay. If you know something about the import world, no true importers like chrome. The skirts aren't messed up, they ar the original feels skirts. You may have a 200k+ ferrari, I'm 16 and working and can't spend that much on a car yet............... do don't rag on me about stuff you knwo nothing about.

BTW this is also a daily driver to school and whatnot, so I can't put tons of $ into it because it'll just get ****ed up, or stolen. It's a showcar to represent the club and be unique, not to win trophies yet until I get a second car.

I do take this as a flame because you are being an *******.

16. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Buddy Club is respectable? You must be kidding me! Do you think I am mentally retarded? If Buddy Club is respectable then Focal wheels are da bomb yo (is that the current terminology?)

I never said anything about chrome. You might be 16, but do you not know how to read? Those rims are nothing but 129$ a piece rims. You don't have to have chrome to be quality. Look at some works/rays/volks/RH/blitz next time you are at a show.

I don't have a 200K ferrari, and I am 21 ;) I understand you are young and can't spend much on the car. That is understandable as I was in your shoes one day. But instead of spending money on crappy parts, why don't you wait and buy something of quality? Don't use the excuse you don't have money. Because I don't have money should I buy my wife a fake diamond ring? No, I would wait 3 years and save and buy something of quality. Think before you speak please. People like you give import people a bad name.

If you can't put tons of money into it because it is your daily driver or what not, that is fine. But don't come in here and say its a "show car." Be honest about it, its a regular integra with some hopped up parts that you got ideas from SUper Street or whatever. Spare me.

Ah its a show car that is not made to win trophies. Makes perfect sense ;)

I wish I had your sense of logic.

Oh thank you for the name calling, I take pride in my knowledge of the import world, and take it personal when some kid like you disrespects it. Next time you want to see a show car look up Rj Devera, Cito Cibale, or Mr. Garcia himself. Till then please go back under the rock you crawled out from.

You might think becuase its a Ferrari board, you can come here and say that your car is this and it is that, and people won't call you out, because they don't know anything about honda/acura products. Well I got a surprise for you buddy, there are plenty of knowledgeable people on this board about imports, and you are being called out.

You brought this upon yourself by posting your car pics and calling it a "show car." ;)

If that is a show car, then my mom is a victoria's secret model (she is 49 ;) )

Painting your car a Ferrari color is the utmost disrespect to the Italian Marquee.

17. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    ok what is respectable in terms of body then if you are sooooo bright?

I have a set of Volk te37's waiting to be ordered, but these are the rims I roll around on everyday due to the ****ing ****ty ass streets we have around here.

I know what's bling and what's not. but big rims around here are just unpracticle.

I really could care less if you don't like me painting the car your super special ferrari color, not that I mean disrespect, but it's a paint color, if you can't live with it then jump off a bridge.

18. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Someone posted those pics in another Azzurro thread. I believe they were from Ferrari of San Francisco (I could be very wrong about the dealership) and the car was sold about a year ago.

I do know of another blue 512TR for sale that a salesman called me today about. PM me & I can give you all the info I have on it.

19. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I feel bad for the high school you attend. They must have almost no money dedicated to their reading program. Once again, I never said anything about "big rims" or "chrome rims."

Since you can't read, this is futile. All I am talking about is quality rims. Oh suddenly now you have Volks on order. LMAO. What is next, you have a Mugen built motor and 5 lug ITR conversion?

Yeah, I ordered my Ferrari yesterday, it should be here next week. :rolleyes:

As far as quality parts go for the Integras, look up King Motorsports or Mugen or Comptech. You can also look up full one piece JDM front conversion.

I never said I was bright, just so happens I have a few similar cars and have many friends in the import world, and LJ Garcia is my neighbor.

20. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    well that's nice................. ok i see you said nothing about big rims, didn't read enough.

but I'm just saying in general, rolling around on expensive rims around here is pointless, it'll get jacked or ****ed up somehow.

if I wanted mugen parts I'd have them by now, I wouldn't mind it, but I'm sticking to all A'PEXi parts.

21. kbplaya

kbplaya Rookie

May 5, 2004
    I will be getting a custom LSvtec engine after school ends with a t4 turbo. But it's not practicle right now becaue I drive a bit of a ways everyday for school and gas is getting ****ing rediculous out here.

22. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Ok boys cool down, Ryan i understand where you are coming from and agree with you,Kbplaya the integra is a good car in standard form does not need altering it was designed by Honda to be the best handling sub 20 grand vehicle you could buy, what Ryan is saying i think is that if you had come here (F-CHAT) and respected the members opinions, believe me they know what thay are talking about, things would have not come to this, you have only just joined this forum maybe accept what is said to you and realise that people like Ryan know what they are talking about and youre time at F-CHAT will be much happier.

23. 9 ONE 1

9 ONE 1 Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Nor Cal
    Full Name:
    S. V.
    "You may have a 200k+ ferrari, I'm 16 and working and can't spend that much on a car yet."

I have a 911 Porsche, not a 200K F-Car, although not as young as you, I think you're looking in the wrong chat room to get opinions. Your post is almost asking to get flamed. I would visit the Lexus IS300 forums first, if not well recepted, I would go to the E46 BMW forums, you'll most likely get flamed there and be called a ricer, then draw the line at the 996 Porsche sites, I would stop there is you get flamed.

However, to answer your question, here is an exotic color for your integra.

Freeze Blue doesnt' come in a Ferrari but you might want to look at the Ford Ranger Color Codes. LOL!!!!

24. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Oh man, you guys are brutal. The poor lad just stumbled in here because Azzurro is a Ferrari color that someone probably mentioned to him & he just wanted to see what it looked like. Where is the love?