Burger King Maserati QP Sweeps | FerrariChat

Burger King Maserati QP Sweeps

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by agup48, May 4, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Burger King just had a commercial on, saying that you could win a Maserati QP, 1 million dollars, this was in part of the Spiderman 3 sweepstakes.

2. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    hahahaha.... Interesting demographic.... They should give away a Viper or something instead.

3. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    why?

4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Why not?
    :D

5. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I don't know. I have spent a lot of time driving around in a QP and it just doesn't seem like the type of thing a Burger King customer would buy after winning a bunch of cash.... QP is kind of an understated elegance. Burger King must have bought it because there is no way Maserati North America would sponsor a Burger King contest.....

6. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
  7. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Oh dang, is it a QP Sport?

8. agup48

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT. One (1) 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT DuoSelect MSRP: $120,000 U.S. The 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT DuoSelect is only available in the United States and Canada. The Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT DuoSelect features a 4.2-liter V8 engine, 20" aluminum wheels, sport-tuned suspension and exhaust, and various trim options that identify the car as a Sport GT version of the Maserati Quattroporte. Residents of Guam and military bases outside of the U.S. ONLY must accept a check in the amount of $120,000 U.S. as a substitution for the vehicle. Vehicle will be delivered via an authorized Maserati dealer closest to the winner's residence. All vehicle details, including colors and options, will be determined by Maserati North America, in its sole discretion. Any upgrades or options not listed above must be arranged by and paid for by the winner. Delivery of vehicle is subject to availability. Allow at least 16 weeks for delivery of vehicle after verification of prize claim and eligibility. Winner must present his/her current valid driver's license and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of vehicle.

9. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    sounds like you are wrong....

10. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I know thats what I am thinking too.... still I don't get it. It's like offering a fine bottle of aged French red wine to a bunch of guys doing keg-stands at a tailgate party.....

11. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Because obviously people who can only afford to eat at Burger King are peasants and can't appreciate finer things in life.

My family's pretty poor, I eat at fast food restaurants, a QP would be one of the first cars I'd buy if I could afford it. My dad eats fast food, he drinks fine wine whenever he can.

When I get rich and have kids remind me not to raise them the way your parents raised you.

12. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    You don't have to be rich to not eat fast food. My parents raised me to eat healthy... ever seen that movie "Supersize Me" ??

13. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    So now only people who eat healthy appreciate Maseratis. Anyway we're not talking about the people who don't eat at fast food, we're talking about the people who do. And they're usually not rich.

No, I didn't watch that movie, but I've read Fast Food Nation for a class. I usually eat healthy since my parents also raised me to, but if I want to go out to eat, unless I'm with a girl, I'll eat wherever's cheapest.

14. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    what does that have to do with a Maserati?

15. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I was just responding to Webby...

16. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I mean the whole thing.

17. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Maybe webby is at Burger King and won't respond very soon.....

Ever think of that?????.....Huh?????

18. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    #18 TheBigEasy, May 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I know someone who drives his F50 to get cheesesteaks. He also weights almost 400 lbs.

20. TheBigEasy

Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    How does he even fit?

21. chickencurry

chickencurry Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Now we know what the new large cupholders are for. Supersize coke to go with the meal.

22. Fred2

Fred2 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2005
    nj
    Just goes to prove that driving around in a classy car does not give one class.

23. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    I completely agree with what chase is saying. The only way I can see this making any sense at all is if one of the main characters in the new movie drives a QP, other than that, why would Maserati try to associate themselves with anything less than a premium brand?

24. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    just barely. But that isn't the point. I'm sure he stops by a burger king or a mcdonalds in one of his many amazing cars.

25. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    I think we can all agree that allot of people out there don't know the maserati brand. What Chase was getting at is that more people would be in awe if you said they could win a MB S class or a viper or something more mainstream. Sure there are people out there who drive nice cars and still eat fast food, but I bet you if I walked into a BK or Mcdonald's and asked someone to pick out a CS from a 360 they would have no idea what I was saying, but everyone here would be able do it in a second.