Cavallino Models - Another Satisfied Customer... | FerrariChat

Cavallino Models - Another Satisfied Customer...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    It was only this morning that i posted this thread... i just hung up with Rita from Cavallino Models and the decals i'm looking for are on their way... This is not the first time Rita has helped me out; the craftsmanship, courteousness and expedience at Cavallino Models is why i always go to them first... Thank you, Rita...

2. 98TDFSpider

98TDFSpider Rookie

Dec 29, 2003
    It's not Cavallino's fault, as apparently now only Hot Wheels is licensed to sell Ferrari models, but I was really disappointed in my custom ordered car. Hot Wheels just don't have much detail to them. I wouldn't recommend it at all, nonetheless for $125.

3. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Why not? I got one of my car and it was as close to the real thing as you could expect from a Hotwheel 1:18 scale.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i got a model from Cavallino Models one time before and it was perfect... An exact replica of a real car... i was very pleased...