NAPerformance F355 Exhaust Manifolds- IN PRODUCTION! | FerrariChat

NAPerformance F355 Exhaust Manifolds- IN PRODUCTION!

Discussion in '348/355' started by RossoCorsaItaly, May 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Tired of your factory F355 headers going out? Want something that sounds better? Want some more horsepower?

NAPerformance has found the solution. We are making the best exhaust manifolds for the F355 that will solve the unreliability problems, make your F355 sound much better, and increase your horsepower!

Contact [email protected] or call 405-255-1803 for more information on these manifolds!

**PICTURES COMING SOON!**

** SALE PRICE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION**

To order the headers at our sale price go here:
    http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/naf3he.html

I'd like to thank Lusso64 for allowing us to borrow his F355. Production should be done in 3 weeks and we will have videos, dyno graphs, etc of our headers compared to the factory ones.

THESE HEADERS COME WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Post thoughts, suggestions, etc here.

Thanks to all!

Regards,
    Kevin

2. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    All PM's and emails replied to!

To address a popular question, this price is for both manifolds, not one! You can not beat this deal!

Regards,
    Kevin

3. yellow 355

yellow 355 Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2005
    ocean city,nj
    Full Name:
    Ben Murphy
    This sounds like a great deal!!!! Just bent over for a set of quick silver rebuilt.

4. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Sorry to hear! Although I hear the Quicksilver rebuilt ones are great in reliability compared to the OEM, ours are a completely new design that will sound better and increase the HP. The before and after dyno video should be ready in about 3 weeks!

Regards,
    Kevin

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Can you post a picture? These have heat shields, air injection tubes? How about the CO test ports?

6. sunline

sunline Karting

Dec 23, 2004
    Ashburn Virginia
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Still hurting from my romp with Quicksilver rebuilts @ 4 k . Nick @ Forza is selling Fiorano ceramic coated replacement manifolds for 5k. Tubi's are 5K. I say raise your price. There is money on the table! Plus, it would make me feel better. HA HA!

7. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Dave- They are in production so pictures and video will be posted in 3 weeks. Currently we are looking at Lusso64's factory manifods and our fabricator is seeing what can be done to improve the design (the guy has built manifolds for other cars we deal with that have withheld 1200hp for years with no problem, he knows his stuff!) But within 3 weeks the first set should be completed and we will have very detailed information on the manifolds along with the pictures and videos.

Best Regards,
    Kevin

8. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    How long do you plan to keep them at the current pricing? Is the posted pricing promotional? ..... group buys in the offing? ;^)

JD

9. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    JD,

I plan on keeping it at this price until we get our first batch of manifolds ready to ship. After that I will raise the price up to $2,999.99. This is more of a promotional price to get the product out there and get feedback on it.

Group buys will very well be offered. I know this is a very limited market so we won't get 20 people group buys but I could give a pretty decent discount if 3 or more people wanted to buy.

Regards,
    Kevin

10. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I’m interested, and will be ready for the major in about two months.

I’d just as soon do it while the engine is out so I have a couple of questions.

Material, if stainless, which alloy, gauge, type of welding (inflated or not), ceramic coated or bare, easy bolt on, Ya know, the obvious questions

Pics would be appreciated

Thanks

11. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Pics will be available as soon as the final product is ready. 304 Stainless along with ceramic coating and heat wrapping is what we will use. It will be a very easy install made for installation with the factory Y Pipe. As far as the welding, I will ask the fabricator this evening.

Also, if anyone is weary about this since this is the first Ferrari product we are selling, we are throwing in a lifetime warranty with these. If I am confident enough to throw a lifetime warranty on them, I will be doing the research to make sure they hold up! Our product will speak for itself though when it is released.

Regards,
    Kevin

12. russell

russell Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    sacramento
    Full Name:
    russell
    kevin I was told that the stock headers from ferrari (even though they suck) have the metal around the stainless steel like when redone by quicksilver so that the heat does not emit off and cause other damage to the car. This is why quicksilver redoes them in stainless and then put the original coating clam shell back over it when redone. I am not being negative just concerned. I am interested in your priced well product as well but curious. Others have tried to do this out of all stainless but not recovering with the original shell and the heat was brutal on the componets. Is the coating your using gonna solve that issue?? Thanks for your input

13. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Russel,

LOL "(even though they suck)" priceless. The heat wrapping and ceramic coating is more then enough to prevent the overheating problem, most people just do ceramic coating but I am throwing insurance on by doing both. If you want to do some research of your own, then you can simply see that ceramic coating and heat wrapping is much superior to heatshields, especially on an F355. Again, I'm throwing in a lifetime warranty and I've done my homework on this for the last 3 months, our manifolds will be superior to the competitions and will have the most extensive research and development.

Regards,
    Kevin

14. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    I have a pair of factory headers on my 355C that I had coated a few months ago without the sheilds reinstalled ('cause they look cool). I have been watching closely for problems after about 1500 miles have not seen any problems yet. I did add a heat shield between the alterrnator and the header just incase.I also added tube shield around the fuel lines that are above the left header again probably a good idea anyway. Even with the shield on the header there isn't much protection in that area so this might not be a bad idea anyway. the engine compartment actually seems cooler now than before. I understand the ceramic coating scavanges the heat out better instead holding it in the header/cover.to bake the engine compartment. Sorry if I got off the subject a little.

15. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Vern,

No apologies at all! I love first hand experience that proves our theory on why we picked ceramic coating and heat wrapping over heat shields. Thanks again and I appreciate you taking the time to make a lengthy post about your experiences!

Regards,
    Kevin

16. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Due to popular demand we are now accepting 10% deposits to get your name on the list. We are getting more interest and orders for these then we expected and there might be a wait time once they are in production.

Regards,
    Kevin

17. f355al

f355al Karting

Jun 23, 2004
    Los Angeles area
    Full Name:
    Uncle Al
    I am interested in the group buy, too, please keep me posted when you expect to be able to ship. I will need a set (or get the existing headers rebuilt) by the end of the month to meet a promised deadline.

Al
    ==============================

18. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Al,

The group buy definantely won't be lower then the price now. I can give an existing 10%-15 off the retail for future group buys. The introductory price is the lowest you will ever see these headers sell for. At $2,599.99 I am making very little money, but it's helping move them. If you need the headers before the end of the month, I may be able to get a set finished for you by around May 29th-30th and overnight it, but I'd really have to check with my fabricator. Either way I will keep you updated and speak with him this evening.

Regards,
    Kevin

19. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Can I buy a set at the MSRP listed on your web site????
    I'll pay cash!!! :)

JD

20. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Whoops! Sorry about the typo. MSRP fixed.

Regards,
    Kevin

21. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #21 RossoCorsaItaly, May 13, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    More specific information:

Tig welded, all made by hand, headers are welded inside and out as ar the flanges, flanges are Waterjet and precisely made with 1/2 inch stainless steel.

Regards,
    Kevin

Also I have attached a picture of the same guys work on a turbo kit he makes for the RX-8.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. RossoCorsaItaly

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
  23. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    Waiting for pics.

24. lusso64

lusso64 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2004
    Simi Valley
    Full Name:
    David
    Kevin, Just saw the pic here of the RX8 turbo.... That exhaust clamp looks to be the same style as the ones that connect the cat to the muffler on the 355, which are over $100!!! Any idea if they are available in the right size and if so, what the price would be? Perhaps Tim could check while he has the thing in pieces....

Dave

25. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Kevin,

Sounds awesome!!!!! I can't wait for my OEM headers to fail ;)