Ferrari of San Diego-- great dealership! | FerrariChat

Ferrari of San Diego-- great dealership!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by KennyH, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    After a not so positive experience at Symbolic Motors my cousin and I (in the market for a 2+2 sports car) headed over to see Safa (via Jun on Fchat) at Ferrari of San Diego to chcek out the Maserati..

WHAT A GREAT GUY/DEALERSHIP. Safa was in a meeting when first arrived so Michael took care of us and they are two of the most helpful salesmen I have ever dealt with. If you're in the market for a Maserati or Ferrari and on the west coast I highly encourage you to go to them:

Ferrari & Maserati of San Diego
    858-454-9227
    7477 Girard Avenue, La Jolla, CA 92037

2. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Just the opposite for me. While Symbolic has always been helpful, and has let me drive cars, at Ferrari of San Diego after three visits I have never had a person actually speak to me. Maybe I just have "the look " or something.

3. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I used Ferrari of San Diego often. They are great people.

4. RumorDude

RumorDude Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Woodinville, WA
    my sister has had my 328 down in san diego for a couple years now (im in seattle) and had been using symbolic. Her comment there was that while symbolic was "not unfriendly" to her, that she didnt feel like she fit in with the folks there. So I had FoS put in a word for me/her at FoSD and whallah, she says they're the nicest folk on the planet. Furthermore, obviously remotely taking care of a car isnt the easiest thing in the world to do but it was very easy to deal with them from afar.

5. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I have been to many-a Ferrari dealership and have never been treated as I was today at FoSD-- I encourage you to go back and ask for Safa or Michael and try again; great guys..

6. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Is that your Stradale in their dealership?

7. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I have also had the opposite experience there. Not one person asked to assist my wife and I, not only that an employee sweeping the floor swept dirt right on my wifes foot. It was very insulting and the worst I have ever been treated at an authorized dealer (and I have been to many).