España - Spain | Page 12 | FerrariChat

España - Spain

Discussion in 'Spain' started by MAM, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Hablando de ruidos Alfredo, he visto el vídeo, pero no he oído el motor. Lo más intersante!!!!!!!!!!!

2. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Pues se oye el motor mas o menos bien, hasta que el ruido del aire lo anula (circulaba sin el techo). Revisa la configuración de tu tarjeta de sonido, o eso o el "codec" de video que tienes no es el adecuado.

Saludos.

Alfredo.

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
  4. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo

@Wolfgang,

in my opinion, that zone is very very pretty to be calm days, (my mother was born in that zone - Las Alpujarras -), Granada is a precious city and millenarian, full of history, to the people of the U.S.A. they like much, whenever I have gone, I have seen many people of the U.S.A. there.
    Malaga is closely together. You can assure that they will enjoy to visit Granada. In addition, it exists closely together, a ski resort. I recommend to visit that zone.

Alfredo.

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Alfredo,
    thanks a lot for your quick reply, much aprreciated and I hope the US gent will get it?

How is life in Spain buddy?
    Germany is again snowy white since yesterday - n oway to drive the beast;-(

Any news from our spain friends who would like to join our Switzerland meeting in August????
    To make more EUROPEAN meeting, it would be a pleasure & honour to welcome also some Ferrari drivers from Spain.

Have a great & as usual and always sunny day

Yours

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

6. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    @Wolfgang,
    Today it makes cold here also, is one of the 40 days without sun of the year.
    For my it is impossible to travel to Switzerland to "F-Rally". :(
    Perhaps the next one in Bordeaux.

Alfredo

7. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Alfredo -

Thank you for your reply! I am looking forward to my visit, and trying to learn of restaurants, attractions, (and highways) in the region. Is April/May too late for skiing in the area?

Best Regards,
    Daniel

8. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Wolfgang, i would like to go to the ferrari meeting, but i am not a ferrari owner.
    I am 28, i am saving money to future business.
    Of course, i love to drive in Europe, Cote d`zur in France, italy and Geneve and germany autobahn. It´s a good idea!!!!! but i can´t.
    CHAO!!!!!!!!!!! Wolfgang.

9. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo

Hi Daniel,

The following connections, correspond with the two more prestigious guides of highways, in them you have information on the routes, both have a guide in which they classify the best restaurants and hotels of the country, the restaurant that appears in those guides has credited a high quality level.

In each connection you can choose your language:
    www.viamichelin.com/
    www.guiacampsa.com/

in the following Web, you have information of the ski resort of "Sierra Nevada":
    http://www.cetursa.es/

For information of the city of Granada:
    http://granadainfo.com/english.htm

If for you it is possible, I recommend east lodging to you, is difficult to find room, your travel agency can try it, it is expensive but it is unique:
    http://www.parador.es/english/paradores/ficha.jsp

I assure to you that Granada are going you to like much and you will never forget it.

We will ask Jesus (tele13) ,another one ferrari onwer of this group, that extends information to us, lives closely together, in Malaga.

It excuses my bad writing in English, I hope that you understand to me.

Greetings.

Alfredo.

10. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Wow another coincidence, Alfredo, my mother is also from that area, not that close, but near, from a small village called Iznayoz, just at the bottom of Sierra Nevada.

- Julio

11. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    @Daniel, At the actual temperatures in Spain it is unlikely that this year is going to be any snow in April/May in Sierra Nevada. We had a week of 15-20 C temperatures in Madrid that has melted most of the abundant snow that did fall in the last 2 months. I think is the same in the south, but you can check here Sierra Nevada when the time comes

BTW, spring is the best time to visit Granada, you made a good choice. And be sure not to miss visiting the coastal roads, you will wish you had your Ferrari with you.

- Julio

12. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    @Julio

:) cierto, si que es coincidencia. El pueblo en el que nació mi madre, se llama Laroles.

Está en la vertienete Este de la sierra, a 91 km de Iznalloz.

Estoy pensando que podriamos organizar el "1º The Alpujarras F-Rally" :) :) :) :) ...estoy seguro que causaría furor y la gente disfrutaría muchisimo.

Hoy he visto pasar por una calle detras de mi casa, un 348 rojo con placas Alemanas, es un coche que me gusta mucho mas en la realidad que en fotos.
    Ya tengo mi nuevo compresor de A/C el lunes llevaré el coche a que se lo instalen y de paso desmonten el colector.

Saludos.
    Alfredo.

13. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    @Daniel

One of the connections that I have indicated to you, does not work, to see the place that I recommend to you, Parador Nacional de la Alhambra de Granada, presses the following connection:

http://www.parador.es/english/index.jsp

later, where it puts, "Selec a Parador", you look for "Granada".

Greetings.

14. tele013

tele013 Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    Malaga, Spain
    Full Name:
    jesus
    Hi Daniel, as can you see in my profile, I´m living in Málaga, very near of the Alpujarras and like Alfredo says it´s a very nice place, but you must to know it´s a very very quiet too. Anyway, Malaga and " the Costa del Sol" is aproximately 100 kilometers ago and there you can find very cosmopolitan and luxurious places like Marbella etc. You also can swim in very clean beaches in the costa the Granada (very near) and visit Granada, of purely historical interest.
    Highways are aproximately 50 kilometers away from there and April is not too late to do ski in Sierra Nevada, but May yes.
    Best Regards, Jesus.

15. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Thank you to EVERYONE who has replied to my questions about this region! I'll probably leave my skis at home... but take a good road map and rent a fun car instead.

Best Regards,
    Daniel

16. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
  17. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Hola Alfredo, he visto la web y me ha gustado mucho. Lo que no entiendo es como venden llantas de un ferrari 328 nuevas, las fabrican ellos? ¿Cómo pueden conseguir material nuevo de coches de hace años?
    Saludos, Alberto.

18. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Hola Alberto,

Las llantas concretamente son piezas relativamente sencillas de fabricar, o bien son replicas o bien forman parte de algún stock de material antiguo.
    En Ferrari UK disponen de todas las piezas (98%) de varios modelos de Ferrari, tienen un stock minimo y se reponen de proveedores de Ferrari, es decir, siguen comprando a los que las fabricaban antes o las encargan a sus actuales proveedores, ten en cuenta que ellos tienen todas las matrices planos y moldes. Me consta que por ej. las alfombras originales de un 328, cuando se les acaban, encargan mas y ya está.

Saludos.

19. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Por fin he encontrado una comparativa entre el 328 GTS y el Gts turbo.
    Está en Italiano, si os interesa decidmelo y os la envío, es un archivo .pdf de 3,34 megas.
    Me lo ha enviado Miguel, un participante del foro que vive en Portugal.

Saludos.

Alfredo.

20. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Hola Alfredo, me encantaría leer esa comparativa.
    Te diré que mi dirección de correo electrónico es: [email protected]
    ¿Se nota que soy ferrarista?
    Saludos.

21. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo

Hola Alberto,

Crees que tu direccion de email te admitirá 3,4 megas?

22. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
  23. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Va de camino, en unos minutos la tienes.

A mi me ha parecido muy interesante. Compara a fondo los dos modelos, y confirma lo que yo ya intuia, que mi coche consume mucho :)

Saludos.

Alfredo.

Correción, no va de camino :(

el servidor me lo ha retornado diciendome esto:

<[email protected]>: host mx1.mail.yahoo.com[...28.32] said: 554
    delivery error: dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot be
    delivered because it is too large. - mta126.mail.dcn.yahoo.com (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

24. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Saludos.

Lo de que no envíe el pdf a la cuenta [email protected] debe de ser porque está demasiado llena, pero si no me falla la memoria, las cuentas de Yahoo admiten 6Mb, así que en teoría no deberías tener problemas.

Wimeldo, si quieres y puedes, tienes tiempo, paciencia y voluntad, me gustaría que me enviases ese pdf. Siempre me han interesado mucho los 208/GTS/GTB Turbo. La dirección es:

[email protected]

Sin compromiso, ¿eh?

Gracias.

25. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo

@Alberto, avisame cuando creas que admitira´el archivo tu correo.

@DeSoto, ahora mismo te lo envio.

Saludos.