Where's the new Ferrari owner's site link to Ferrari.uk? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Where's the new Ferrari owner's site link to Ferrari.uk?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Verell, Dec 21, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

2. Finitele

Finitele Formula 3

Sep 26, 2007
    DBC
    Full Name:
    DIR

Thank you Daniel - Happy New Year Luca!

Thank you for make this clear

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Is the new site working for Firefox users ? My screen goes white after the intro

4. mwr4440

mwr4440 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 8, 2007
    Bavaria, The 'Other' Germany
    Full Name:
    Mark W.R.
    DUUUUHHHHH?

Sorry Martin. You are right. Getting old and losing brain cells faster thanI thought I guess.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Mark

5. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    I just got a reply from Ferrari's customer service which just tells me, that ' the link to the spare parts site is currently not available '.
    REALLY ? I think I noticed this already some weeks ago :-|
    This thing is getting annoying. But I didn't give up. I just replied once more and asked WHEN we can expect, and IF AT ALL the web catalogue will be available again.

Best Regards from Germany

Martin

6. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I too am quite discouraged about not having access to the Classic Parts service since their introduction of this new site. I consider myself lucky that I placed my last order back in December, just before the change!

As for "Ferrarigenuine.com", that site has been online for about two years, but has always been inactive (in as far as only having title pages for the different catagories; current cars, classic cars, etc. and nothing beyond that)!

So, does anyone know, or have heard if the new owners (Lancaster Ferrari) will continue as official classic parts suppliers through Ferrari (as it was with Maranello Consessionaires)?

7. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I just logged in and checked the "Genuine" site and the pages for the "Gran Turismo" and "Scuderia Ferrari" are working, but are nothing more than info pages on the products that are available... I suppose that means that if you want anything, you have to go to the dealer and order it.

I hope that isn't the case with the classic parts when that section goes online. It was so convenient with the old site to call up the parts catalogs for the different models with just a click of the mouse.

8. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    I cannot confirm this. In the meantime - yesterday - I received another reply from the customer service. They say ' that the classic parts link ' will be again available 'soon'. And if I need parts in the meantime I should contact Ferrari UK ( Maranello Concessionaires ) directly.
    They gave me the following contact details. I will share them with you, if they are useful for anyone:

Ferrari UK Maranello Concessionaires Ltd.
    Thorpe Industrial Estate Egham Surrey TW20 8RJ
    Tel. No: +44 1784 486652
    Fax No: +44 1784 486656
    E-mail : [email protected]

Martin

9. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Thanks!

10. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    since the parts website link is still not working, I asked Ferrari UK directly.
    This is what I just got some minutes ago.
    ---------------------------
    Martin,
    Sorry but problem with site being looked into by Ferrari SPA Italy.
    Try www.ferraripart.co.uk in the short term.
    Regards'
    Stephen Lay.
    Ferrari Classic Parts manager
    Maranello Concessionaires Limited

-----------------------------

BTW; that website link works excellently and much faster. No prices, which you have to inquire individually. But when you click on 'Offers', you can get a pdf-document with current discount items.

Martin

11. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    and an important addition to my previous message and hint, which you will even find on the parts website:

Please do NOT pluralize ( not ferraripartS ) as this will lead to the incorrect website.

Martin

12. laguna mondial

Aug 2, 2006
    Dear Mr..,

Thank you for contacting us.

Regarding your kind inquiry, we would like to confirm that at the moment the link for the classic cars' spare parts is not available. However, we are pleased to inform you that it will be published online in the near future.

Should you have urgent need to acquire parts, we suggest you contact Maranello Concessionaires, our official spare part supplier for classic cars, directly. Maranello Concessionaires, with its lengthy experience in supplying original parts no longer in production, provides our customers with a complete on-line catalogue of spares for a number of classic cars. We are pleased to provide you with the relevant contact details:

Thorpe Industrial Estate
    Egham, Surrey TW20 8RJ
    UK

Phone number: +44 1784 486652
    Fax number: +44 1784 486656
    E-mail address: [email protected]

We remain at your complete disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

Kind regards,

Ferrari Customer Care

13. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Once again Martin, thanks for posting this and keeping us up-to-date with this situation!

Agreed, it is much faster and I like the fact that they display the quantities that they have in stock of the particular part I'm looking for.

14. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.

in the meantime I have registered and they activated my customer account. Now I can see the prices of the parts. I do not know if this is generally possible for anyone, but for those of you, who have ordered parts from Ferrari UK it may be an option.
    Why bother with that incredibly slow Owner's Site. At least the old version sometimes almost drove me nuts :)

Martin

15. pk246gt

pk246gt Karting

Apr 4, 2006
    Adelaide, Australia
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I had the same problem and contacted the Ferrari Owners site - see extract of reply below

thank you for contacting us.

Regarding your kind inquiry, we would like to confirm that at the moment the link for the classic cars' spare parts is not available. However, we are pleased to inform you that it will be on-line again in the near future.

Should you have urgent need to acquire parts, we suggest you contact Maranello Concessionaires, our official spare part supplier for classic cars, directly. Maranello Concessionaires, with its lengthy experience in supplying original parts no longer in production, provides our customers with a complete on-line catalogue of spares for a number of classic cars.* We are pleased to provide you with the relevant contact details:

Thorpe Industrial Estate
    Egham, Surrey TW20 8RJ
    UK

Phone number: +44 1784 486652
    Fax number: +44 1784 486656
    E-mail address: [email protected]

We remain at your complete disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

Kind regards,

Ferrari Customer Care
    When responding to this email, please perform a reply with history so that the following

16. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    the remaining question is, what means ' in the near future ' or ' soon '. I wonder because they told me exactly the same - in german language - four weeks ago. Anyway I can do without it. The site www.ferraripart.co.uk is much better. And faster because there are no 'cool' features :)
    If you have a spare parts book with all the numbers together with that site you have all you need.

Martin

17. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Actually, that was one feature I liked about the old site (see the statement of yours I highlighted above). The old site used that "ISOView" program to show all of the diagrams from the various parts catalogues and of course, the numbers for those parts. I was able to find spring-loaded exhaust flange bolts from another Ferrari (288 GTO!) that were much cheaper than the ones listed for my 308 GT4 because of this instant accessibility to the other parts catalogues.

Please keep in mind though, I'm not complaining! I'm happy that we have continued access to Ferrari UK.

18. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Peter -- the 308GT4 exploded diagrams with "quantity per" is also available here ;)

http://www.ricambiamerica.com/articles.php?tPath=7_30

Rollover the part numbers (left column) for descriptions, and click to see pricing, etc.

19. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Thanks...

20. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    Hello from Germany,

to reanimate this old thread. After Ferrari Owner's site customer service told me in February this year, that the link to the spare parts site will be available 'soon' I have to recognize, that there's still no such thing.
    But with delight I just have seen, that Ferrari UK is really working on their website and since yesterday there's a new design.
    Have a look and let's hope, that they will launch their independent order system soon.

www.ferraripart.co.uk ( just as a reminder; Do NOT write ferraripartS, because this will lead you to the Owner's site mess )

BTW; I have ordered parts four weeks ago from Ferrari UK and it worked perfectly. Only thing you need so far is a printed catalogue of your car.

Best Regards

Martin