The FerrariChat Dollar... | FerrariChat

The FerrariChat Dollar...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 134282, Jun 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    ...just got it in the mail a few minutes ago... Thank you, Dave Monk...

i penned it, but i also got Gerald & Carol Roush to sign it, as well... Also, (although not a FerrariChat member) i got Noel to sign it; he's the guy here fixing out printing press; without him, there would be no Ferrari Market Letter - at least, there wouldn't be one in any timely fashion...! :D

i didn't take any pictures of it since it's not full yet, but i figure soon enough, it'll be photo-worthy... So if it goes, headed to California - that's right, Mr. Slagle, you've got a dollar bill headed your way... Instructions are inside... :)

i didn't send it to Jordan since he's leaving for EUROPE tomorrow, for TWO WEEKS...!!! Keep it going, folks... :)

2. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Carbee..You should have posted this on the original FChat Dollar Thread!

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Straight from the deep south!

Thanks Carbie :)

I'll get it off to another So-Cal member next.

When does Jordan get back?

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Not for AT LEAST a week... i spoke with his brother yesterday... He was bouncing all over from Vienna to here to there... Just having an awesome time... We're not sure of hisi exact date of return, we just know he's got AT LEAST another week... The unfortunate news is that his camera broke; however, someone else with the same camera is letting him use his memory sticks in THEIR camera to allow him to take pictures...

i'm so happy for him, no one else deserves this trip more than him... i wish his camera hadn't broken, but aside from that, i know he's having a blast...

So yeah, sending it to him wouldn't be a good idea... You COULD send it BACK to Peter, just to piss 'em off... :D