Charity Car/Model Calendar needing two car Thursday Morning | FerrariChat

Charity Car/Model Calendar needing two car Thursday Morning

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by kbritton88, Oct 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    Hello everyone and hope you're all well. I'm currently working with a local modeling agency to create a Car and Model Calendar to benefit a local Animal Shelter and Rescue (The Animal Rescue Alliance) servicing Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. I'm writing this post in the hopes of finding one or two people who would have an interest in taking part in the calendar as well as being able to shoot on short notice.. meaning this coming Thursday morning the 18th.. I know it's a long shot but the original owner I had lined up backed out last minute and the models I'm needing to shoot both leave Friday morning to head overseas for several months. We're needing two vehicles, one for each model to shoot with and are open to many makes and models but would like to find some cool unique cars.

Anyone willing to participate/help us out will receive credit in the calendar (however you'd like to be credited - name, nickname, etc.), will receive a free calendar signed by each of the participating models, digital access to all photos sets from all the shoots taken for the calendar, as well as I am offering an additional complementary photo shoot in a location of your choosing including scenic stills, motion/rolling photos, see-through images, and shoot time permitting Light Painting as well. I will attach photos of the two models who need to be photographed as well as examples of my work and what I'm offering as a thank you for taking part in this project.

If interested pleae feel free to write me via Ferrari Chat Message, email at [email protected], or call/text at 816-237-6051. Thank you for your time and have a great rest of the week. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. cmt6891

cmt6891 Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Encino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Carl T
    Thursday is the 19th not the 18th...Where is the photo shoot?

3. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    My apologies I meant Wednesday.. and I can’t edit the post, dang.. sorry everyone. Thank you for pointing out my mistake, I guess I was trying to do to much at once..

The shoot would be the morning of Wednesday the 18th, and the shoot location would be where ever would be most convenient for those interested in helping with the calendar.

4. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    In the hopes of being able to get the photos needed for the calendar the models both moved some things around to make themselves available tomorrow evening (Wednesday). If anybody is in or near the Woodland Hills area and available to shoot tomorrow evening it would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.