Toledo, OH, C and C little drive down from SE Michigan | FerrariChat

Toledo, OH, C and C little drive down from SE Michigan

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by alum04org, Oct 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    This Sunday morning (October 8th) 9a - 11a the weather appears good for a run down to Toledo, OH. CnC is on West Central, just west of I-475/US-23 freeway (Sylvania Township, OH).

Meet US-23 at Plymouth Road - Exit 46 Ann Arbor Park-n-Ride or Plum Market across the street - at 8 am. Departing there 820 am SB and down.

2. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Neal - Glad you are going to be there. I haven't seen you there in a while but I think you'll like what I'm driving now!!!! I told you that you needed to buy my 430 before I sold it....

Tony

3. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    Oh cr*p, man.......... your F430 was SO FINE! 430 remains my wish list car. And I have never seen an owner who takes better care of his sports car than you - likely someone was VERY happy if/when you sold. Wish it could have been me. . . . so you will fill me in tomorrow (today Sunday)? Looking forward to seeing you and the run down there.