who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 111 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Not likely in Canada.

Matt

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
  3. Farooq B. Martinez-Cohen

Oct 5, 2016
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Farooq Martinez
    Same here, here are whatever updates I can find:
    - Reza posted in a Freemason Facebook group - I guess he is a mason now?
    - He claims to be involved in private lending (loanshark -? :eek: ) - nothing in Canadian databases (September search) about him being registered anywhere.
    - His new company "Quest Markets" is more/less the same thing as his previous Kaizen Global nonsense AND absolutely NO advertising anywhere. His phone app got 11-50 downloads from the Google Play store (so 11 - Reza's download = 10 downloads - perhaps?)...
    - No updates from Robert Halterman as his primary Facebook page is suspended due to butthurt from the fufu Facebook forex fufu purveyors.

So - I guess we can just call/write/e-mail the court for an update on Reza's next appearance?

It appears that the wheels of justice move exceedingly slow in Canada - we haven't even heard anything on his alleged kidnappers.

4. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Wake up. Nothing is going to happen to him,

I've been saying it on and on throughout this thread.

Nothing.

Matt

dm_n_stuff likes this.
  5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    So far you have the most accurate post in this thread

6. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Thank you.

It's sad but true.

Matt

7. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Here's a weird one for you all. My sprinkler maintenance guy is a young kid, 20 years old, and was here working on my controller last week. He asks me what I know about FOREX trading, although at that moment he didn't know that's what was being peddled to him. He simply said, "A way to day trade that makes money, but not stocks."

I ask him why. He tells me a guy he's in contact with tells him there's "**** tons of money to be made" if you "Have the right guy working for you." Says it involves buying and selling money.

I tell him the story we're following here, mention that the guy here is "Reza" and he says, "THAT'S THE GUY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!!" and that he keeps telling him about how much there is to make in this stuff. Interestingly, it turns out this kid is the son of the owner of the sprinkler company, and makes some pretty good money working for his dad, and, of course, has access to his family, where there's more money to be had.

I waved a GIANT red flag at the kid, warned him off in as many ways as I could think of, and then told him to google Reza. Including the story about getting himself beat up, etc.

So, anyone who thinks Reza is out of this game, think again. It may be more word of mouth and email contact, but he is, for sure still working this.

D

8. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Again, accurate that it is sad but true.

9. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    Time to shut down this tread as it has nothing to do with Ferrari or cars in general

lock it up

10. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nope.

OP is the owner guy here.

RM is, or was a member here, from Canada.

Ferrari Content is not a condition of thread-ness. :D

D

11. jimpo1

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E

Yeah, because all of the threads on this site are about Ferrari's and cars in general. :rolleyes:

12. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Reza was a Ferrari guy, but certainly more of a Lamborghini guy. :D

13. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Lamborghini guys seem a tad more... colorful than Ferrari guys, to say the least. :oops:

All the best,
    Andrew.

rob lay likes this.
  14. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Let's not forget this thread was posted because of Reza himself. He was trying to shill his Forex BS here, got called out on his return rates, and ultimately begged Rob to remove all references of him, his scam company, etc from the site. The thread was a public vote on whether or not the information should be removed.

15. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    The only person who would benefit from this thread being locked/closed/deleted would be the criminal Reza. It’s very puzzling that someone other than he would make such a request.

GatorFL likes this.
  16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    maybe no one else did. :D

17. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Image Unavailable, Please Login This is from his recent Instagram. He has photoshopped his head onto a random public speaker’s body in a conference room somewhere. Then his minions (more likely him with another account) comment that they were there and the Earth moved.

A criminal is a criminal is a criminal. This guy is so brazen about his scams and other transgressions it boggles the mind.

https://www.instagram.com/oceansky/?hl=en

18. FCat360

FCat360 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2014
    Radical Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Lam, Blama Lam
    Whoa whoa whoa.

I own both Ferrari and Lambo and I'm dull as they come.

rob lay likes this.
  19. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    Then it should be moved to another section, I'm sick of looking at this ****, who cares

general discussion?
    political?

where ever,

20. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Then don't look?! When this thread gets bumped up by someone posting to it, YOU can CHOOSE to ignore it and never click on the thread again. End of your problem, 100% in your control.

21. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    Mr dingdong as I'm sure has been asked hundreds of thousands of times on every interweb forum ever created... If you are sick of looking at something then for what reason do you continue to look?

As far as "who cares" goes, well, since you asked... I care. I despise folks who brazenly/publicly take advantage of other people. Clearly Reza is a career criminal who knows exactly what he is doing and targets a very specific demographic. It is fascinating (not in a good way) how he continues to do it squarely in the public eye.

Since there is seemingly no system in Canada to shut him down... what else can be done other than to continue discussing it and keeping it live so that possibly someone someday with some kind of authority will finally notice and take care of it?

The subject of this thread is a thief from Canada. Who uses the exotic car lifestyle (among many other ruses) to entice young people in order to steal from them. Where else should the thread go?

22. max930

max930 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    I vote too keep the thread open. I'll use an off topic example. If a police officer arrests and detains you in Canada. The officer must give the reason why. Our version of "Miranda" warnings in Canada. You are told of your right to obtain and instruct legal council without delay. They will then offer free legal council and offer to provide you the number for legal aid. Then ask would you like to contact a lawyer? Next they will state something like you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do, may be used against in a court of law. Do you understand the information? Would you like to contact council?

In Canada, you do not have the right too an attorney during police questioning. Inside a police station, you have no expectation of privacy inside the station. The police did say: "anything you say may be used against you in a court of law" This includes what you say when you contact an attorney. No expectation of privacy, no client attorney privilege. In fact if an attorney tells you how police tactics work and how to "defeat" them. They can be charged with obstruction.

The other. Canada does not have a fifth. In Canada a witness cannot have court testimony used against them in future proceedings. It is therefore very hard for police and prosecutors too criminally enforce Bernie Madoff type crimes. Also might make a little more sense the deals the government makes with the lessor "evil" of two in some cases.

23. Gmack

Gmack Rookie

Sep 10, 2017
    Go back to law school. You missed the part on Miranda warning. You have the right to a lawyer. It's right in the Miranda warning. When you speak to a lawyer inside a police station you absolutely have the benifits of attorney client privilege. No your lawyer can't be charged with obstruction for giving you legal advice. And yes testimony in a criminal or civil proceeding can be used against you in another court. The total lack of knowledge in your post is astounding please step away from the keyboard.

24. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    not our problem if you can't handle it.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

FPA_Bill, GatorFL and FCat360 like this.
  25. jimpo1

Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Pretty sure he was talking about Canada.....guessing they don't have Miranda up there. Maybe Mirandeh? Hahaha! I kill me!

SpyderGT likes this.