View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:39 AM
F1 Rookie
Banned User
Full Name: John
Originally Posted by subirg View Post
Clearly there are lots of different sources of design inspiration in this car, from a variety of sources - and not all of them Ferrari. Nothing wrong with that. My comment re P4/5 was totally instinctive. Upon seeing the rear end picture, P4/5 immediately sprang to mind. It is my honest opinion. Others will see different. When we see the full picture and not just a partial shot, opinions will no doubt change again!

As for sparing you - might I suggest the opposite. We don't need this thread taken off track by descending into the reasons for P4/5 commentary. This is the F70 thread.
The P4/5 comparisons are inevitable, as they are in every thread regarding a new Ferrari model. When the F12 press pictures were released people here were saying the rear the rear was a rip off of Jim's design. Imho the people that come out with these things are somewhat delusional, everyone's an expert on automobile design all of a sudden.

It's like clockwork around here. We got one new picture of the F70, you just happened to be the first one to bite
Originally Posted by modena View Post
We just have to wait for some official pictures and then we'll hear all about how Ferrari ripped off Jims P4/5