View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:39 AM
F1 Rookie
Banned User

Full Name: John
Quote:
Originally Posted by subirg View Post
Clearly there are lots of different sources of design inspiration in this car, from a variety of sources - and not all of them Ferrari. Nothing wrong with that. My comment re P4/5 was totally instinctive. Upon seeing the rear end picture, P4/5 immediately sprang to mind. It is my honest opinion. Others will see different. When we see the full picture and not just a partial shot, opinions will no doubt change again!

As for sparing you - might I suggest the opposite. We don't need this thread taken off track by descending into the reasons for P4/5 commentary. This is the F70 thread.
The P4/5 comparisons are inevitable, as they are in every thread regarding a new Ferrari model. When the F12 press pictures were released people here were saying the rear the rear was a rip off of Jim's design. Imho the people that come out with these things are somewhat delusional, everyone's an expert on automobile design all of a sudden.

It's like clockwork around here. We got one new picture of the F70, you just happened to be the first one to bite
Quote:
Originally Posted by modena View Post
We just have to wait for some official pictures and then we'll hear all about how Ferrari ripped off Jims P4/5
http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpos...postcount=3337